Hilary clintons health.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Hilary clintons health.
According to some newspaper articles this topic should be in the conspiracy section Dodgy

Ive seen many different talks on this. Talks where people have the opinion that the media are not covering this with the journalistic investigation it possibly deserves. People who have noticed in previous speeches her being propped up. Her medical history where she suffered a concussion which it took her 6 months to recover from which left her with minor cognitive disabilities.

Then yesterday she passes out from "exhaustion", which is then reported as pnuemonia, to which she has a photo op leaving her daughters apartment hugging some kid (even though she has pneumonia)

So I have two questions.

1: What do you think about hilarys health?
2: What would happen if she died before the election, apart from attempting some weekend at bernies type shit, what would happen to the election, would it be cancelled?

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2016, 01:51 AM
RE: Hilary clintons health.
Hi bemore,

Q1. - Worrying. Pnuemonia can be a killer in people over 70 yrs old.

Q2 - Don't know?

I'm waiting to see Trump's reaction. Any normal person in his situation would show concern and wish her well.

D.
12-09-2016, 04:13 AM
Don`t mind the commentary from Paul Joseph Watson , but just from watching the video you can see that she can`t walk or stand on her own. I doubt that mainstream media is covering this. Regardless of anybody liking her politics or simply being disgusted with Trump, she is not healthy enough to be president.
I think Democrats screwed this up really bad, literally anybody else would wipe the floor with Trump, Hillary is the only one who can actually lose to Trump.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
12-09-2016, 06:21 AM
You'd expect Hillary to tell the TRUTH about herself??

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

always great to start Monday off with a good laugh....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-09-2016, 06:33 AM
(12-09-2016 01:19 AM)bemore Wrote:  2: What would happen if she died before the election, apart from attempting some weekend at bernies type shit, what would happen to the election, would it be cancelled?

I am thinking all reasonable voters would still vote for her. Maybe Tim Kaine ends up getting it? Good thing is Tim Kaine is not Sarah Palin or Mike Pence.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
12-09-2016, 06:35 AM
Running for President requires a grueling schedule. These are not young people and I'm sure the schedule and the stress has taken it's toll. A candidate who admits to being an actual human being who can succumb to illness ~8 weeks before an election is going to take a hit. That's the reality.

As for her general health, I'm no more worried about her health than Trumps. They are both the same age and does he look like a guy who takes care of himself? The Republicans nominated a 72 year old cancer survivor in 2008 and for some reason talking about his health was taboo. Now, with Hillary, nothing is off limits. I can't stand her, but this entire discussion is ridiculous.

And, if we are going to talk about health, let's also talk about mental health and Trump's emotional stability, because I think that guy is clinically insane.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 5 users Like BnW's post
12-09-2016, 06:40 AM
(12-09-2016 06:35 AM)BnW Wrote:  Running for President requires a grueling schedule. These are not young people and I'm sure the schedule and the stress has taken it's toll. A candidate who admits to being an actual human being who can succumb to illness ~8 weeks before an election is going to take a hit. That's the reality.

As for her general health, I'm no more worried about her health than Trumps. They are both the same age and does he look like a guy who takes care of himself? The Republicans nominated a 72 year old cancer survivor in 2008 and for some reason talking about his health was taboo. Now, with Hillary, nothing is off limits. I can't stand her, but this entire discussion is ridiculous.

And, if we are going to talk about health, let's also talk about mental health and Trump's emotional stability, because I think that guy is clinically insane.

You know the guy personally???????

Oh....

You mean you made that judgement after seeing something on TV......

Gotcha.....

Rolleyes

Edit to add ---

Just to head off the confusion - or the temptation of some people to be a cunt, and pigeonhole ----

I'M NOT GOING TO BE VOTING FOR TRUMP ---

I find him just as reprehensible as Clinton.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-09-2016, 06:45 AM
News reports say that Hillary was diagnosed a few days ago with pneumonia. She is taking antibiotics for same.

As someone who has been battling a lung infection for nearly two months I can vouch for that fact that it can kick your butt. Being sick, antibiotics in the system, and a hot day can really take it's toll.

Good lord, the woman is sick with something that a lot of people have at one time or another in their lives.

Some of you sound like vultures circling and waiting for her death.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
12-09-2016, 06:52 AM
(12-09-2016 06:45 AM)Anjele Wrote:  News reports say that Hillary was diagnosed a few days ago with pneumonia. She is taking antibiotics for same.

As someone who has been battling a lung infection for nearly two months I can vouch for that fact that it can kick your butt. Being sick, antibiotics in the system, and a hot day can really take it's toll.

Good lord, the woman is sick with something that a lot of people have at one time or another in their lives.

Some of you sound like vultures circling and waiting for her death.

I'd sure hate to see her die......

That'd probably result in Trump getting elected.....

Of course - I don't want to see him die either.....

Now, if they both simultaneously got hit by a meteor or something ---- I'd probably pop a beer for that...............

Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
12-09-2016, 07:14 AM
(12-09-2016 06:40 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 06:35 AM)BnW Wrote:  Running for President requires a grueling schedule. These are not young people and I'm sure the schedule and the stress has taken it's toll. A candidate who admits to being an actual human being who can succumb to illness ~8 weeks before an election is going to take a hit. That's the reality.

You know the guy personally???????

Oh....

You mean you made that judgement after seeing something on TV......

Gotcha.....

Rolleyes

Edit to add ---

Just to head off the confusion - or the temptation of some people to be a cunt, and pigeonhole ----

I'M NOT GOING TO BE VOTING FOR TRUMP ---

I find him just as reprehensible as Clinton.

Yeah, that "something" I saw on TV was him talking. And, I saw it over and over. He's insane.

And, if you read this forum, you know I'm not a fan of her at all.

Speaking of people trying to pigeonhole Thumbsup

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post