Hilary clintons health.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2016, 07:33 AM
RE: Hilary clintons health.
Trump is older than her, and in the occasional interview his make-up leaves a small strip of super, super white skin visible. It looks like his face is very white and blotchy, hence the orange make-up, it covers the blotches.

Without makeup and hair miracles he would be a plump old man ( remember he is older than her), with a ring of white, whispy hair around his otherwise bald head and very white, blotchy skin. He'd look like death warmed over.

Which one of the two has a proven, reliable staff to jump in if they got sick? Hillary does, her peeps know what to do.

They are both old. They should both have some 10 more years without age related issues, given today's state of medical care.

Is physical condition more important than the brain for a president? Would you vote for Steven Hawking?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
12-09-2016, 07:38 AM
I hope she drops down dead.
12-09-2016, 08:04 AM
(12-09-2016 07:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I hope she drops down dead.

At this point, I would still vote for her corpse due to lack of a alternative sensible option. For avoidance of doubt, I loathe Hillary.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 4 users Like tomilay's post
12-09-2016, 08:07 AM
She already looks like a preserved corpse. Probably just needs a refill of enbalming fluid to keep her upright.
12-09-2016, 08:12 AM
Franklin D. Roosevelt (and I apologize for comparing the best president of the 20th century to the american Baba Yaga) was, despite being confined to a wheelchair and in poor health in his later years, one of the most iconic and successful presidents of the USA. A pneumonia can take its' toll on an elderly person, especially if she doesn't ease up on her schedule to take off a few days and rest.

As for Clinton vs. Trump, it's a choice analogous to which leg you want to have cut off. Both are psychopaths utterly incapable of responsible and ethical leadership.
12-09-2016, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 08:37 AM by Mr. Boston.)
I'm not one to indulge in conspiracy theories, but this IS a campaign and candidate that aren't exactly known for telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Could it be pneumonia that a few days' rest will help? Sure. Could it be something a lot more serious? I'm not a doctor, but nothing would surprise me about this woman at this point.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Boston's post
12-09-2016, 08:38 AM
(12-09-2016 08:07 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  She already looks like a preserved corpse. Probably just needs a refill of enbalming fluid to keep her upright.

She just needs some of whatever Keith Richards is on.
[+] 4 users Like Mr. Boston's post
12-09-2016, 09:02 AM
(12-09-2016 08:38 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 08:07 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  She already looks like a preserved corpse. Probably just needs a refill of enbalming fluid to keep her upright.

She just needs some of whatever Keith Richards is on.

Or bernie sanders. He wont be needing it anymore.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
12-09-2016, 09:29 AM
(12-09-2016 07:14 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 06:40 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You know the guy personally???????

Oh....

You mean you made that judgement after seeing something on TV......

Gotcha.....

Rolleyes

Edit to add ---

Just to head off the confusion - or the temptation of some people to be a cunt, and pigeonhole ----

I'M NOT GOING TO BE VOTING FOR TRUMP ---

I find him just as reprehensible as Clinton.

Yeah, that "something" I saw on TV was him talking. And, I saw it over and over. He's insane.

And, if you read this forum, you know I'm not a fan of her at all.

Speaking of people trying to pigeonhole Thumbsup
No... Not pigeonholing at all.....

Not even close... I wasn't implying you DID like her....

What I AM doing - is pointing out that you're making a MENTAL DIAGNOSIS - without ever meeting the subject.....

I've yet to hear a mental heath worker claim they can make such diagnosis without interviewing the patient directly.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
12-09-2016, 09:57 AM
Well, they must all suck at their job, then.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost