Hilary clintons health.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2016, 10:18 AM
RE: Hilary clintons health.
(12-09-2016 08:31 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  I'm not one to indulge in conspiracy theories, but this IS a campaign and candidate that aren't exactly known for telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Could it be pneumonia that a few days' rest will help? Sure. Could it be something a lot more serious? I'm not a doctor, but nothing would surprise me about this woman at this point.

A few days rest AND antibiotics AND rehydration. Most CAPs (Community Acquired Pneumonia) heal in a few weeks at most. There might be other health issues in play we don't know of, but we can't be certain with the information we have now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2016, 10:34 AM
(12-09-2016 10:18 AM)Naridar Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 08:31 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  I'm not one to indulge in conspiracy theories, but this IS a campaign and candidate that aren't exactly known for telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Could it be pneumonia that a few days' rest will help? Sure. Could it be something a lot more serious? I'm not a doctor, but nothing would surprise me about this woman at this point.

A few days rest AND antibiotics AND rehydration. Most CAPs (Community Acquired Pneumonia) heal in a few weeks at most. There might be other health issues in play we don't know of, but we can't be certain with the information we have now.

Yep, "walking pneumonia". I got from aspirating seawater.

As for health issues, one US president was elected four consecutive times while in a wheelchair. And just this century we had one elected twice while clinically brain dead.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Gawdzilla's post
12-09-2016, 10:41 AM
It's hard to say whether Hillary really has pneumonia or is down-playing something else, but pneumonia is certainly possible and fits the events. If it's anything more serious, I'm sure we will know soon enough. And, if not, then it's much ado about nothing. She'll recover and move on (I'm sure she's getting the best medical care).

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
12-09-2016, 10:44 AM
(12-09-2016 01:19 AM)bemore Wrote:  According to some newspaper articles this topic should be in the conspiracy section Dodgy

Ive seen many different talks on this. Talks where people have the opinion that the media are not covering this with the journalistic investigation it possibly deserves. People who have noticed in previous speeches her being propped up. Her medical history where she suffered a concussion which it took her 6 months to recover from which left her with minor cognitive disabilities.

Then yesterday she passes out from "exhaustion", which is then reported as pnuemonia, to which she has a photo op leaving her daughters apartment hugging some kid (even though she has pneumonia)

So I have two questions.

1: What do you think about hilarys health?
2: What would happen if she died before the election, apart from attempting some weekend at bernies type shit, what would happen to the election, would it be cancelled?

# 1 Her health is starting to worry me.
# 2 I would suppose the democrats would have a chance to put up another candidate, presumably Bernie and go ahead with the election.
12-09-2016, 10:58 AM
I am always surprised that politicians who are campaigning don't catch more diseases. They touch dog knows who all, breathe in dog knows what all, and are constantly stressed.

I stopped travelling partially because I kept catching crap - flu, cold, pneumonia, pneumonia... the third pneumonia broke the camel's back and I quit.

It's been over 10 years now and I haven't been sick once. So, there is that.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
13-09-2016, 06:03 AM
(12-09-2016 08:38 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 08:07 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  She already looks like a preserved corpse. Probably just needs a refill of enbalming fluid to keep her upright.

She just needs some of whatever Keith Richards is on.

Fresh blood?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
13-09-2016, 06:07 AM
Congrats on screwing up 2/3 of the Subject line, btw. Facepalm
13-09-2016, 10:50 AM
(13-09-2016 06:07 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Congrats on screwing up 2/3 of the Subject line, btw. Facepalm
Hey, that's my job! Incidentally, the word "subject" is not a proper noun and therefore shouldn't be capitalized. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
13-09-2016, 10:52 AM
(13-09-2016 10:50 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 06:07 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Congrats on screwing up 2/3 of the Subject line, btw. Facepalm
Hey, that's my job! Incidentally, the word "subject" is not a proper noun and therefore shouldn't be capitalized. Tongue

But i was using the Royal "SUbject".
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
13-09-2016, 11:55 AM
Hillary is going to get into the White House even if it kills her.