Hilary clintons health.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2016, 06:20 PM
RE: Hilary clintons health.
I feel like she's hiding a whole bunch of cocaine in the white house from Bill's days and just wants to get back in so she can retrieve it before someone finds her hiding spot and takes it all. This aint about wanting to be President, it's about the rising price of cocaine on the street and her wanting to cash in before she kicks the bucket.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
13-09-2016, 06:25 PM
(13-09-2016 06:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I feel like she's hiding a whole bunch of cocaine in the white house from Bill's days and just wants to get back in so she can retrieve it before someone finds her hiding spot and takes it all. This aint about wanting to be President, it's about the rising price of cocaine on the street and her wanting to cash in before she kicks the bucket.

No point in cashing in if you're kicking the bucket - can't take it with you.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-09-2016, 06:27 PM
(13-09-2016 06:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 06:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I feel like she's hiding a whole bunch of cocaine in the white house from Bill's days and just wants to get back in so she can retrieve it before someone finds her hiding spot and takes it all. This aint about wanting to be President, it's about the rising price of cocaine on the street and her wanting to cash in before she kicks the bucket.

No point in cashing in if you're kicking the bucket - can't take it with you.

Walter White strategy?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
13-09-2016, 06:37 PM
(13-09-2016 06:27 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 06:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  No point in cashing in if you're kicking the bucket - can't take it with you.

Walter White strategy?
I think Chelsea's fine... unless she's massively in debt to the cocaine cartels

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
14-09-2016, 07:42 PM
All right you old farts who've been reading your own labs for years, let's parse this together.

[Image: hillary1.png][Image: hillary2.png]

#sigh
14-09-2016, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2016 09:03 PM by GirlyMan.)
All that seems pretty unremarkable to me except for the Coumadin. Why is she taking a blood thinner when her cardiovascular tests look fine? Apparently she's had a couple of blood clots a bunch of years back. Blood thinners reduce the risk of those who are prone to clotting. But they do not eliminate it. My read on that is there is a small but not negligible risk she could stroke out. But this has already been known for years now. And Trump's an old man so his risk of stroking out is probably the same.

#sigh
14-09-2016, 08:25 PM
I just finished a round of Levaquin (10 days) for a respiratory infection that didn't respond to weaker antibiotics. I also started taking a multi vitamin again just because it can't hurt. I have a steroidal nasal spray because my sinuses are crap and because of that my ears are often affected. I live on BC powder and have for 20 years...may as well be on Coumadin as far as the blood thinning properties go. I was on Synthroid for about a year after my mastectomy and reconstruction surgery.

Wonder who is on death watch for me.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
15-09-2016, 04:23 AM
(14-09-2016 08:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I live on BC powder and have for 20 years...

Never heard of it. ..... Damn. 845 mg of aspirin and 65 mg of caffeine in a powdered form? I just wanna snort it. Yeah that'll keep your blood thin for sure.

#sigh
15-09-2016, 04:40 AM
(15-09-2016 04:23 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 08:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I live on BC powder and have for 20 years...

Never heard of it. ..... Damn. 845 mg of aspirin and 65 mg of caffeine in a powdered form? I just wanna snort it. Yeah that'll keep your blood thin for sure.
Check on your idea of aspirin "thining" blood.

I have been on warfarin for over 10 years now. Initially I was told never to take any medicine containing aspirin.

Then the pundits decided that adoitin did not actually reduce the density of the blood, "thin" it, but made it more "slippery". They decided that both warfarin and aspirin could be taken since they do different but complimentary jobs.

Even on both of these I do not bleed any more than my friend who is not on them.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
15-09-2016, 05:14 AM
(14-09-2016 07:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  All right you old farts who've been reading your own labs for years, let's parse this together.

[Image: hillary1.png][Image: hillary2.png]

Somewhat presumptuous, no?

Dodgy