Hilary clintons health.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2016, 07:18 AM
RE: Hilary clintons health.
(14-09-2016 08:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  All that seems pretty unremarkable to me except for the Coumadin. Why is she taking a blood thinner when her cardiovascular tests look fine? Apparently she's had a couple of blood clots a bunch of years back. Blood thinners reduce the risk of those who are prone to clotting. But they do not eliminate it. My read on that is there is a small but not negligible risk she could stroke out. But this has already been known for years now. And Trump's an old man so his risk of stroking out is probably the same.

If her condition is bad, then I have been walking around dead for years. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
15-09-2016, 09:37 AM
Hillary's schedule: Up at 9, cold towels till 10, feet elevated till noon, waddle out to car with blue sunglaasses on, give 10 minute speech to a few dozen people in the crowd, back to limo with help, back to lounge chair and more cold towels on the head, feet elevated, back to bed by 9pm.

Trump's schedule: Up at 5am. Radio interview at 6. Fox & Friends at 7. Morning Joe show at 8. Radio interview with Rush Limbaugh at 9. Radio Interview with Hannity at 10. Fly to one state for a 10,000 person rally by noon. Fly to another state for another 10,000 person rally at 2pm. Radio interviews all afternoon. Back to New York by 5pm for in studio interviews at Fox.

**This post is humor. But slightly true.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
15-09-2016, 10:22 AM
(15-09-2016 09:37 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  **This post is humor. But slightly true.

Humor or not, it has one serious flaw. It left out Trump's 2 hours admiring himself in front of a mirror. Tongue

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
15-09-2016, 10:25 AM
(15-09-2016 09:37 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump's schedule: Up at 5am. Radio interview at 6. Fox & Friends at 7. Morning Joe show at 8. Radio interview with Rush Limbaugh at 9. Radio Interview with Hannity at 10. Fly to one state for a 10,000 person rally by noon. Fly to another state for another 10,000 person rally at 2pm. Radio interviews all afternoon. Back to New York by 5pm for in studio interviews at Fox.

Add about 10,000 calories of junk food and you're looking at a heart attack waiting to happen.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
10-10-2016, 03:53 PM
"The secret service did not trust people to disable the flashes on their cameras and they were afraid of what, uh, sort of inspire Hillary's seizure disorder, that she would have a problem with that."
Source: https://vid.me/crjJ

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-10-2016, 04:26 PM
(10-10-2016 03:53 PM)Vosur Wrote:  "The secret service did not trust people to disable the flashes on their cameras and they were afraid of what, uh, sort of inspire Hillary's seizure disorder, that she would have a problem with that."

I'm guessing that this particular reporter is merely bad-mouthing Clinton as a subversive Trump supporter. And every other two-bit site has picked up on it. There are no other similar 3rd party reports that I could find.

This video shows hundreds of phone cameras, and even dSLRs with attached flash guns. No signs of banning at all.

Hillary Clinton Rally in Detroit, Michigan (10/10/2016)

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
10-10-2016, 04:44 PM
(10-10-2016 03:53 PM)Vosur Wrote:  "The secret service did not trust people to disable the flashes on their cameras and they were afraid of what, uh, sort of inspire Hillary's seizure disorder, that she would have a problem with that."
Source: https://vid.me/crjJ

I have glare sensitive eyes too. Even though I wear glasses with glare protection, I do avoid bright flashes of light, they can temporarily blind me.

I have never considered it much of a health issue. There are many, many people with glare sensitive eyes. Now, with people staring at screens much of their time, it's getting to be even more common.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-10-2016, 04:51 PM
(15-09-2016 09:37 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Hillary's schedule: Up at 9, cold towels till 10, feet elevated till noon, waddle out to car with blue sunglaasses on, give 10 minute speech to a few dozen people in the crowd, back to limo with help, back to lounge chair and more cold towels on the head, feet elevated, back to bed by 9pm.

Trump's schedule: Up at 5am. Radio interview at 6. Fox & Friends at 7. Morning Joe show at 8. Radio interview with Rush Limbaugh at 9. Radio Interview with Hannity at 10. Fly to one state for a 10,000 person rally by noon. Fly to another state for another 10,000 person rally at 2pm. Radio interviews all afternoon. Back to New York by 5pm for in studio interviews at Fox.

Don't forget his early morning rants...er...tweets from 1AM to 3AM Tongue
10-10-2016, 05:20 PM
(10-10-2016 04:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 09:37 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Hillary's schedule: Up at 9, cold towels till 10, feet elevated till noon, waddle out to car with blue sunglaasses on, give 10 minute speech to a few dozen people in the crowd, back to limo with help, back to lounge chair and more cold towels on the head, feet elevated, back to bed by 9pm.

Don't forget his early morning rants...er...tweets from 1AM to 3AM Tongue

That, combined with his sniffles, screams "coke" at me. Just sayin'.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
10-10-2016, 06:26 PM
(10-10-2016 05:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 04:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Don't forget his early morning rants...er...tweets from 1AM to 3AM Tongue

That, combined with his sniffles, screams "coke" at me. Just sayin'.

The sniffles are weird - it didn't seem to be a cold, there was no mucus sound, just the excessive intake of air. It's an odd time of year for allergies - unless he is allergic to something in his hotel room. I would try staying elsewhere if I was him - unless it is really coke.