Hillary Announces

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Hillary Announces
(13-04-2015 06:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The country is about 50/50 ( R) + (D). (Recent elections prove this to be if not correct, close enough to be considered very telling)

A fair share -- probably at least 40 percent of the (D)'s will never vote for her - for a variety of reasons.

90 percent (or so) of the ( R)'s hate her with a vengeance. Her being on the ballot would cause the biggest surge of ( R) voting in years.

Citation needed.

Republicans always vote, a surge isn't possible. She will win.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
13-04-2015, 07:38 AM
(13-04-2015 07:11 AM)BnW Wrote:  She won't win with my vote, though. I'm voting for Zippy the Pinhead.

Get Griffith to get R. Crumb on board ---

Mr Natural as a running mate....

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
13-04-2015, 09:00 AM
(13-04-2015 06:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The math is simple.

The country is about 50/50 ( R) + (D). (Recent elections prove this to be if not correct, close enough to be considered very telling)

Actually Dems outnumber R's almost 2 to 1 they just never get as big a turnout since Dems tend to be younger (groups less likely to vote) why do you think when a large % of young voters turn up the election goes blue fast. This is also why republicans have spent the last 5 years illegally trying to prevent huge swaths of the population from voting. Republicans are very much outnumbered and would we have mandatory voting would be decimated. Republicans do best in low turnout years and midterms (which never get half the turnout of presidential elections) so I would not bet on a republican victory just yet.

Repubs also have 1 major problem. They almost always go "Next Man Up" in presidential bids. Romney came in Second to Mccain who came in Second to Bush in the previous cycle. Remember who came in Second to Romney? Rick "The mixture of Semen and Fecal matter that is left over after anal sex" Santorum, Hillary is not looking so bad although she is my last pick to win.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-04-2015, 09:35 AM
I have to say smart tactic keeping the media waiting for so long, whilest it was obvious that she would be announcing sooner or later.

That way all the prior scandals and dirt could be washed arround prior to the bid actualy being made.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
13-04-2015, 11:02 AM
Id prefer Elizabeth Warren for president.
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
13-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Hillary is a terrible choice but then so is the entire republican field. She has a track record of failure, dishonesty and cronyism. Bush/Cruz/ and the rest of the clowns are ideological neanderthals.

Fucked we are. Good thing the bankers/Wall Street run the country.

I am hoping I can at least vote for an independent dark horse that would gain some momentum for future elections.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
13-04-2015, 11:08 AM
(13-04-2015 11:02 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Id prefer Elizabeth Warren for president.

^A million times this.

Failing that...

[Image: palp_vader_16.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-04-2015, 12:18 PM
She's got my support.
13-04-2015, 12:54 PM
(13-04-2015 11:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-04-2015 11:02 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Id prefer Elizabeth Warren for president.

^A million times this.

Failing that...

[Image: palp_vader_16.jpg]

It would have to be an overwhelming tide at the convention to draw her in - she has stated more than once that she will not run.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
13-04-2015, 12:59 PM
(13-04-2015 06:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Big surprise? About like waking up and finding the sun rising in the EAST!

Do I think she's got a chance???

Nope. None whatsoever.

IF she gets the party's nomination - it will guarantee a ( R) win in November.

The math is simple.

The country is about 50/50 ( R) + (D). (Recent elections prove this to be if not correct, close enough to be considered very telling)

A fair share -- probably at least 40 percent of the (D)'s will never vote for her - for a variety of reasons.

90 percent (or so) of the ( R)'s hate her with a vengeance. Her being on the ballot would cause the biggest surge of ( R) voting in years.

Personally -- I'm not voting this election.

It's all lizards.

I wouldn't say she doesn't have a chance, depends on if she gets the nomination -- maybe another Dem will step up.

If the election were by popular vote, I would be far more fussed to vote. But my state generally votes democratic. So whatever. My county is hugely republican so I'm screwed no matter what.

So I'll just wish who ever does run all the best and leave it at that.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces