Hillary Announces

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: Hillary Announces
(13-04-2015 12:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-04-2015 11:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ^A million times this.

Failing that...

[Image: palp_vader_16.jpg]

It would have to be an overwhelming tide at the convention to draw her in - she has stated more than once that she will not run.

Its unfortunate she doesn't want to run. She is the best choice at this time.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
13-04-2015, 07:44 PM
Republicans are not aloud to take office until I leave the U.S.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-04-2015, 08:00 PM
(13-04-2015 03:50 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(13-04-2015 02:58 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  That fuckhead isn't getting the nomination, either.

I'll write him in then.

That will do a lot of good.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
13-04-2015, 08:04 PM
I'm with KUSA. Not so much on Rand, but on the idea of writing in a candidate or voting 3rd party. Every 4 years we get to awful choices. I vote 3rd party all the time. It's my own personal protest.

There is no chance I will vote for Hillary next election. So, either the Republicans really surprise me, or I'm writing in Zippy.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
14-04-2015, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2015 01:15 AM by EvolutionKills.)
If only the Founding Fathers were better statisticians and had designed a better electoral system than first past the post voting.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
14-04-2015, 01:00 AM
I'm not going to vote in that election out of principle

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
14-04-2015, 05:08 PM
The problem with not voting in this election is that it basically is an automatic given to the GOP and in my opinion, Hillary is the better choice of the 4 evils. Every GOP candidate that I've heard about so far is batshit crazy, just like the last election.

I really do wish we had more D options because she does have a lot of recent baggage hanging over her head and we are in need of something that is going to keep pushing the country forward and not backwards. We've come this far to getting anywhere and with the majority of Repubs in Congress, I fear for what will happen or be undone.

Personally, I'm considered more Libertarian but unfortunately this country is so set on having R/D candidates.

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
14-04-2015, 05:53 PM
Here in Oz Iv'e just received an email from Michael Keegan...People for thr American Way asking for a donation wwwalerts@pfaw.orc..................Consider.They O.K?
14-04-2015, 06:10 PM
(14-04-2015 05:53 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Here in Oz Iv'e just received an email from Michael Keegan...People for thr American Way asking for a donation wwwalerts@pfaw.orc..................Consider.They O.K?

I had not previously heard of him but his Politifacts bio seems encouraging. I am not crazy about fundraising for American politics from foreign nationals however.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-04-2015, 06:37 PM
(14-04-2015 05:08 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I really do wish we had more D options because she does have a lot of recent baggage hanging over her head and we are in need of something that is going to keep pushing the country forward and not backwards.

Hey now, Girly and Rev and Tartarus' ex-Governor Martin O'Malley is a commie running for the Dem nomination. His motto is "If you want to see some pussy in the White House vote O'Malley. #HillarysAMan"

#sigh