Hillary Announces

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2015, 06:41 PM
RE: Hillary Announces
I still think Jeb Bush wins it all. He can take Florida easily, and if he chooses Rubio as his running mate they could mop up with the hispanic vote. He's moderate enough to win in several swing states.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2015, 06:49 PM
All I know and All I care is that she ate a burrito.. and scratch that, I don't care.

And what if Hiliary is the norm and takes Julian Castro as her running mate, like many sites deem a highly possible outcome. I don't see how that would cause a Rubio nom to lead to mopping up votes.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
14-04-2015, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2015 07:10 PM by Patriot10mm.)
(14-04-2015 06:49 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  All I know and All I care is that she ate a burrito.. and scratch that, I don't care.

And what if Hiliary is the norm and takes Julian Castro as her running mate, like many sites deem a highly possible outcome. I don't see how that would cause a Rubio nom to lead to mopping up votes.

How many times has a city mayor been elected to vice president or president?

It just doesn't happen. Castro has no experience on a big stage. He'll sink her ship.

14-04-2015, 07:10 PM
(14-04-2015 06:58 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(14-04-2015 06:49 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  All I know and All I care is that she ate a burrito.. and scratch that, I don't care.

How many times has a city mayor been elected to vice president or vice president?

It just doesn't happen. Castro has no experience on a big stage. He'll sink her ship.

Well seeing on how he's currently a cabinet member, and there have been several in history who were just that, cabinet members or that plus a short term of legislative service.

And the argument of, "never happened before" is justifiably weak as an argument in this era of presidential conversations, which is pretty obvious to most.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
14-04-2015, 07:11 PM
(14-04-2015 07:10 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(14-04-2015 06:58 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  How many times has a city mayor been elected to vice president or vice president?

Well seeing on how he's currently a cabinet member, and there have been several in history who were just that, cabinet members or that plus a short term of legislative service.

And the argument of, "never happened before" is justifiably weak as an argument in this era of presidential conversations, which is pretty obvious to most.

Perhaps. Obama was elected with very little experience. Anything is possible.

14-04-2015, 07:23 PM
(14-04-2015 06:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-04-2015 05:08 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I really do wish we had more D options because she does have a lot of recent baggage hanging over her head and we are in need of something that is going to keep pushing the country forward and not backwards.

Hey now, Girly and Rev and Tartarus' ex-Governor Martin O'Malley is a commie running for the Dem nomination. His motto is "If you want to see some pussy in the White House vote O'Malley. #HillarysAMan"

I think he is gonna end up as the VP on the ticket. I doubt Hillary will come out of the primaries, but then I doubt either ticket we will actually see come election day has thrown their hat in the ring yet.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
14-04-2015, 10:45 PM
Wouldn't it be awesome if she won and she got caught sucking some dude off.
"I did not have sexual relations with that steaming hunk of man meat".
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
14-04-2015, 10:53 PM
(14-04-2015 10:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wouldn't it be awesome if she won and she got caught sucking some dude off.
"I did not have sexual relations with that steaming hunk of man meat".

In the Oval Office while wearing a blue dress. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
14-04-2015, 11:16 PM
I'll vote for her.
14-04-2015, 11:30 PM
I did read something that did make sense to me.

Someone brought up the fact that whoever the next president is will most likely choose at least 3 new Supreme Court judges and as you all know, they stay on for life and if we find ourselves with someone super conservative for president, they could start a conservative age that spans over our lifetime.

Then again, I don't know much about politics...but this does have me concerned...Unsure

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
[+] 1 user Likes kristenkjordan's post