Hillary Announces

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: Hillary Announces
(14-04-2015 10:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wouldn't it be awesome if she won and she got caught sucking some dude off.
"I did not have sexual relations with that steaming hunk of man meat".

The rumors say it's more likely it'd another woman...

Is Monica Lewinski still available???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2015, 07:25 AM
(13-04-2015 06:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Do I think she's got a chance???

Nope. None whatsoever.

IF she gets the party's nomination - it will guarantee a ( R) win in November.

From what I've heard, she consistently polls well above any hypothetical Republican candidate. Of course, a lot can change in a year-and-a-half, but at least currently, the polls disagree with you.
16-04-2015, 07:16 AM
(14-04-2015 05:53 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Here in Oz Iv'e just received an email from Michael Keegan...People for thr American Way asking for a donation wwwalerts@pfaw.orc..................Consider.They O.K?

People for the American Way is the group behind Right Wing Watch, a worthy project indeed.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
18-04-2015, 05:42 PM
(14-04-2015 11:30 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I did read something that did make sense to me.

Someone brought up the fact that whoever the next president is will most likely choose at least 3 new Supreme Court judges and as you all know, they stay on for life and if we find ourselves with someone super conservative for president, they could start a conservative age that spans over our lifetime.

Then again, I don't know much about politics...but this does have me concerned...Unsure

Honestly, I think this is the biggest reason to vote for the Democrat - regardless of who he or she is. Do you really want a theocratic, science-denying President appointing life-serving, Supreme Court Justices? And this says nothing about regional justices who will rule in the majority of important cases which never reach the Supreme Court.

The base of the Republican party is the religious right. Even the sanest of the Republicans must at least pay lip service to them to stay in power. It is why Republican candidates are simply not viable unless there is a superstar who will move the entire party toward the center - establish a new base and dump the religious right. Good luck on that.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like AFTT47's post
18-04-2015, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 07:05 PM by yakherder.)
Religion is just one form of irrationality. Liberalism and conservatism are two others.

If you vote, you're voting for someone who backs an irrational agenda. Doing so is the only rational way to win an election in which the majority of voters are irrational.

If anyone took the podium and started making sense, I'd be like wtf is wrong with this guy, spoiling his chances at winning?

'Murican Canadian
18-04-2015, 07:07 PM
(18-04-2015 07:01 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Religion is just one form of irrationality. Liberalism and conservatism are two others.

If you vote, you're voting for someone who backs an irrational agenda. Doing so is the only rational way to win an election in which the majority of voters are irrational.

If anyone took the podium and started making sense, I'd be like wtf is wrong with this guy, spoiling his chances at winning?

Much deepity in that statement.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-04-2015, 07:43 PM
(18-04-2015 07:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-04-2015 07:01 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Religion is just one form of irrationality. Liberalism and conservatism are two others.

Much deepity in that statement.

My cat was dictating to me.

'Murican Canadian
19-04-2015, 06:49 PM
[Image: 540x405xp1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.dCpk_ZtsMchSkxf-FuhS.jpg]
19-04-2015, 07:01 PM
Hillary Announces
I'd consider voting for Hilary if she would let me ass fuck her.
19-04-2015, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2015 10:05 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
I will say what I say every cycle: vote third party. Before anything changes in America, the duopoly must be broken.

(13-04-2015 06:47 AM)Chas Wrote:  I'd vote for a zombie lizard over Ted Cruz. Drinking Beverage

If Tojo ran against Ted Cruz, I'd have to flip a coin.