Hillary Announces

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: Hillary Announces
(19-04-2015 09:54 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I will say what I say every cycle: vote third party. Before anything changes in America, the duopoly must be broken.

I'm 100% in agreement on this and make this argument to people all the time. Glad to find a fellow crackpot.

KUSA - you have serious issues, dude. You need help.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
20-04-2015, 08:19 AM
(19-04-2015 07:01 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I'd consider voting for Hilary if she would let me ass fuck her.

Well, that's certainly penetrating political analysis. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
20-04-2015, 01:07 PM
(20-04-2015 08:10 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(19-04-2015 09:54 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I will say what I say every cycle: vote third party. Before anything changes in America, the duopoly must be broken.

I'm 100% in agreement on this and make this argument to people all the time. Glad to find a fellow crackpot.

KUSA - you have serious issues, dude. You need help.

I would totally vote third party if I knew a good majority would. People have been saying to vote third party for years and I really do think people want to, but they back out out of fear that it'll backfire on them and it would be all for nothing.

Or they just don't vote because they don't think their vote counts for anything.

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
20-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Be your own person and vote your conscience. The reason the two major parties act with such utter contempt towards the majority of Americans is because we keep voting for them. Congress has an abysmal approval rating but incumbents are reelected over 90% of the time. With numbers like that, is it any wonder they pay so little attention to what people think?

[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
20-04-2015, 05:01 PM
I hate all of our choices. Hate dems, hate republicans, would love a third party. (Actually would love parties to be abolished all together and each candidate have a detailed platform, as well as details regarding the efficacy of their previous political offices and how they voted in regards to their platform, presented in a simple format by a non-profit.) That being said - I would prefer the Supreme Court justices to be appointed by democrats than republicans. I'm terrified of a republican winning office and appointing socially "conservative" justices.

Don't know, don't know...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
20-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Parties need term limits just like individuals. 20 years, maybe. Cumulative.

'Murican Canadian
20-04-2015, 10:25 PM
It if came to Hillery and Ted Cruz, I would vote for Hillary.

Thing is, I don't really know anything about her. I guess the economy and everything was peaches when her husband ran things, so maybe if he did a good job having her would get him back too might be a good thing. I dunno.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
24-04-2015, 09:20 AM
I'm starting to think this foreign investment into the Clinton Foundation may actually ruin her. The New York Times came just shy of accusing her of taking bribes. Not Fox News or Rush Limbaugh. The New York Fucking Times. At minimum, they are questioning her honesty and judgement.

I don't think this is going away so easily. The stink of this may follow her into the primaries.

24-04-2015, 09:41 AM
(19-04-2015 07:01 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I'd consider voting for Hilary if she would let me ass fuck her.

Please go and ask

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
24-04-2015, 10:10 AM
(24-04-2015 09:20 AM)BnW Wrote:  I'm starting to think this foreign investment into the Clinton Foundation may actually ruin her. The New York Times came just shy of accusing her of taking bribes. Not Fox News or Rush Limbaugh. The New York Fucking Times. At minimum, they are questioning her honesty and judgement.

I don't think this is going away so easily. The stink of this may follow her into the primaries.

The Dems really need to choose someone else. She is possibly defeatable by the least crazy Republitard.

They need to draft Senator Warren or Secretary of State John Kerry or Senator Kirsten Gillibrand.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post