Hillary Announces

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2015, 10:20 AM
RE: Hillary Announces
A friend of mine posted this article on Facebook and it actually made sense to me.

A crappy Democrat is going to be better than any Republican, in my honest opinion. And it's been stated over and over again that Warren will not run, as much as many would like her to. But she's probably better suited for the Senate anyway. We need her voice there.

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2015, 11:13 AM
(24-04-2015 10:10 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-04-2015 09:20 AM)BnW Wrote:  I'm starting to think this foreign investment into the Clinton Foundation may actually ruin her. The New York Times came just shy of accusing her of taking bribes. Not Fox News or Rush Limbaugh. The New York Fucking Times. At minimum, they are questioning her honesty and judgement.

I don't think this is going away so easily. The stink of this may follow her into the primaries.

The Dems really need to choose someone else. She is possibly defeatable by the least crazy Republitard.

They need to draft Senator Warren or Secretary of State John Kerry or Senator Kirsten Gillibrand.

I'm not certain of that, because the only seemingly possible winning least crazy repubitard is Jeb Bush... and that would be a shitstorm of an election that I think we might need to finally adjust something.

In hypothetical if John Huntsman ran again and stood any chance of winning the GOP nom, which he doesn't, he would be the least crazy man who could win over many on both sides, but he's not conservative enough for them.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
24-04-2015, 11:17 AM
(20-04-2015 01:07 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I would totally vote third party if I knew a good majority would. People have been saying to vote third party for years and I really do think people want to, but they back out out of fear that it'll backfire on them and it would be all for nothing.

Or they just don't vote because they don't think their vote counts for anything.

An election is not a horse race: you don't get a jackpot for picking the winner, you don't forfeit your stake if you choice loses.

How do you expect to build a majority if you're going to wait for a majority to coalesce? Vote your conscience, hope that each cycle more people do the same, and perhaps change can happen.

Voting for either party because everyone else does can only have one outcome, and that is the preservation of the status quo. And that is not a viable option if this country is to have a better future.
20-11-2016, 05:03 AM
Hah....

I knew I said this, once upon a time....

Nailed it.... (see original post)

(and don't quibble about the popular vote --- that doesn't count -- it never has -- and if it bothered everybody we'd change it...)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
20-11-2016, 02:10 PM
Another thread full of comedy gold.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post