Hillary Clinton 2016?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2013, 05:27 PM
Hillary Clinton 2016?
http://news.yahoo.com/arianna-huffington...itics.html in this case, Bill Clinton the first lady?

Would you vote for her? Why or why not? By 2016 I'll be able to vote. (I'm 17 now) And I'd have to give my vote to someone else, depending who else is up for election. Sure she has good qualifications, but there are more qualified and better fit for the job.

"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." - Abraham Lincoln
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Misenhelter's post
07-04-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: Hillary Clinton 2016?
(07-04-2013 05:27 PM)Misenhelter Wrote:  http://news.yahoo.com/arianna-huffington...itics.html in this case, Bill Clinton the first lady?

Would you vote for her? Why or why not? By 2016 I'll be able to vote. (I'm 17 now) And I'd have to give my vote to someone else, depending who else is up for election. Sure she has good qualifications, but there are more qualified and better fit for the job.

Clinton is not my first choice but as it stands right now she is a front runner. Her polling numbers are incredibly high but that is some 3 years before we will even see who is going to be in the field. I'm taking a wait and see attitude right now, though a name you might want to look up is Gov Martin O'Malley of Maryland. He has been making a lot of moves to position himself as a strong progressive candidate.

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
07-04-2013, 06:05 PM
Re: Hillary Clinton 2016?
I don't think it will happen. I badly don't want it to for many reasons: first family of presidents Bush/Clinton needs to stop and the annoyance of gop will never stop. It will continue to never easing Benghazi talk as if it's it isn't something that shamefully happens not too seldom.

I don't think she will run when it comes to it.
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
07-04-2013, 06:09 PM
I would never vote for her for anything.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
07-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Why did I want Hilary for President back in 2008? Well, what does Obama, Bush Jr., and Hitler have in common? A dick. So I figured for the most "change" bang for my buck, lets oust the balls of solid rock for some labia of steel. Like an IronLady/Margaret Thatcher type. Why wouldn't I vote for Hilary now? I voted (by default, yes, but still) Obama hoping for a Teddy Roosevelt: Part 2. A trust busting, wall street castrating, guerilla fighter for the people! He's far and away a better Prez than Bush Jr., but I don't believe you HAVE to make a choice simply because one is less bad than the other. I doubt I'll vote for a President again, who doesn't, at least during his/her campaign (bullshit promises mostly), promise to shake things up, insulting stupid whenever it raises it's mulleted head along the way. Hilary promises to go to war with tradition on the side of progress within our own country, she'll get my vote (thrice if I can find a way to cheat), but without....fuck it. Only other reason to vote, for me, would be to keep a dangerous zealot out of office. Say what you will but Mitt Romney seemed more money hungry than Bush did war-glory hungry.

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
07-04-2013, 07:38 PM
I think it's time the US had a womens touch. Men have had the power for your whole history. Hell, even when the black guy get's in he's just as white as the rest of them.

As for Hilary? I dunno, everything I see of her (in her foreign minister role thingy) in the news seems really positive. She seems like a nice enough person, hard working, get the job done etc... I think she'd do a good job.
But can't help but think that she's still a Clinton. Nothing bad against Bill, but it's like, America has more of a monarchy then the UK does, at least the Queen doesn't have any power. Every president you have seems to be in a family that's whole family is in politics some how.

What you need is a female from some really shitty background who has battled against all odds and worked hard to get to that position. Someone who's not corrupted by big money (which is totally why I could never be an American president, I'd totally nomnomnom all the moneyz).

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
08-04-2013, 05:10 AM
At this point, too early to tell.
08-04-2013, 06:46 AM
Elizabeth Warren ftw. Thumbsup

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2013, 07:14 AM
Bill Clinton the first lady.

This is a good idea !

Want something? Then do something.
08-04-2013, 08:41 AM
I'd vote for her because she is sensible and effective. I don't vote based on whether or not I'd like to have a beer with them, or maintain a friendly conversation, or befriend them. I want one that can lead, and she can do the job if she decides to run.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab