Hillary Clinton 2016?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2013, 02:32 AM
RE: Hillary Clinton 2016?
How does one say NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!. She is another amoral politician who would do nothing but harm if elected. She is nothing but a panderer to the monied interests. Her election would continue war, mayhem and the suppression of most americans.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2013, 04:21 AM
(07-04-2013 06:05 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I don't think it will happen. I badly don't want it to for many reasons: first family of presidents Bush/Clinton needs to stop and the annoyance of gop will never stop. It will continue to never easing Benghazi talk as if it's it isn't something that shamefully happens not too seldom.

I don't think she will run when it comes to it.

Did you see how tenacious she was last time around? I think she'll run.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
12-04-2013, 07:15 AM
People are not worried that it wouldn't become just a Bill Clinton administration?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
12-04-2013, 07:38 AM
(12-04-2013 07:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  People are not worried that it wouldn't become just a Bill Clinton administration?

Or maybe those 8 years were the first Hillary administration?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
12-04-2013, 07:47 AM
(12-04-2013 07:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  People are not worried that it wouldn't become just a Bill Clinton administration?
"This is not a 'stand by your man' thing."

“Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.”

"We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."

"My husband is not secretary of state, I am," . "If you want my opinion, I will tell you my opinion. I am not going to be channeling my husband."
12-04-2013, 08:35 AM
(12-04-2013 07:38 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Or maybe those 8 years were the first Hillary administration?

Touche'

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
12-04-2013, 08:43 AM
I am only opposed to Hilary because I am tired of the same people involved in politics over and over again. I'm over the Bushes (fucking Jeb has his greedy little eyes that way) and the Clintons are doing just fine for us without having to hold any public office.

Where she the option though come election day and running against a Romney-equivalent conservative, then she is still the obvious choice.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
12-04-2013, 09:00 AM
(12-04-2013 08:43 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I am only opposed to Hilary because I am tired of the same people involved in politics over and over again. I'm over the Bushes (fucking Jeb has his greedy little eyes that way) and the Clintons are doing just fine for us without having to hold any public office.

Where she the option though come election day and running against a Romney-equivalent conservative, then she is still the obvious choice.
Yes, obviously...a proven thief and a liar over an honest businessman for American politics every time. Duh!
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy's post
12-04-2013, 09:10 AM
(12-04-2013 09:00 AM)Buddy Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 08:43 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I am only opposed to Hilary because I am tired of the same people involved in politics over and over again. I'm over the Bushes (fucking Jeb has his greedy little eyes that way) and the Clintons are doing just fine for us without having to hold any public office.

Yes, obviously...a proven thief and a liar over an honest businessman for American politics every time. Duh!

Yea, Mitt Romney was so squeaky clean and an obvious choice that I was surprised he didn't win.

(we're doing sarcasm, right? I need a sarcasm font)

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
12-04-2013, 11:45 AM
[/quote]

Yea, Mitt Romney was so squeaky clean and an obvious choice that I was surprised he didn't win.

(we're doing sarcasm, right? I need a sarcasm font)
[/quote]Me too! He needs a different religion, dem morals, and a medal for bravery under mortar fire.