Hillary Clinton 2016?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2013, 12:12 PM
RE: Hillary Clinton 2016?
I dunno...I wouod have to reserve my opinion until she officially says she's running...then see what she says....

Then I'll be able to decide.

A friend suggested that Sarah Palin might run...that thought made my head implode.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2013, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 12:27 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
Haven't a clue how this got posted twice.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

12-04-2013, 12:23 PM

Yea, Mitt Romney was so squeaky clean and an obvious choice that I was surprised he didn't win.

(we're doing sarcasm, right? I need a sarcasm font)
[/quote]Me too! He needs a different religion, dem morals, and a medal for bravery under mortar fire.
[/quote]

"He needs a different religion..."

He needs to get rid of cult, you mean.

"dem morals..."

You mean, he needs to readopt the morals he had when he implemented his stance on guns and health care when he was a governor.

"and a medal for bravery under mortar fire."

And to either get rid of his off-shore tax havens, find a better place to hide them, or man-up and admit he is a greedy asshole.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
12-04-2013, 12:35 PM
(12-04-2013 12:23 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 11:45 AM)Buddy Wrote:  Yea, Mitt Romney was so squeaky clean and an obvious choice that I was surprised he didn't win.

(we're doing sarcasm, right? I need a sarcasm font)
Me too! He needs a different religion, dem morals, and a medal for bravery under mortar fire.

"dem morals..."

You mean, he needs to readopt the morals he had when he implemented his stance on guns and health care when he was a governor.

And to either get rid of his off-shore tax havens, find a better place to hide them, or man-up and admit he is a greedy asshole.

Mitt Romney failed to become President for the simple reason that he only wanted to be President for the sake of being President. He had no core value that he wasn't willing to change with the shifting wind or position he stood for with the exception that Mitt Romney should pay less taxes. Had the Republicans managed to produce a viable candidate (granted the field was not exactly teeming with viable candidates) and managed to keep their rabid bigoted fringe quiet or at least had the balls to call them out for their bigotry they could have given Obama a run for his money. However as long as the libertarian and fiscal conservative are wed to the social conservatives (aka the knuckle dragging christian right) the majority of the country seems to be shying away from the concepts.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-04-2013, 12:38 PM
(12-04-2013 12:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 12:23 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Me too! He needs a different religion, dem morals, and a medal for bravery under mortar fire.

"dem morals..."

Mitt Romney failed to become President for the simple reason that he only wanted to be President for the sake of being President. He had no core value that he wasn't willing to change with the shifting wind or position he stood for with the exception that Mitt Romney should pay less taxes. Had the Republicans managed to produce a viable candidate (granted the field was not exactly teeming with viable candidates) and managed to keep their rabid bigoted fringe quiet or at least had the balls to call them out for their bigotry they could have given Obama a run for his money. However as long as the libertarian and fiscal conservative are wed to the social conservatives (aka the knuckle dragging christian right) the majority of the country seems to be shying away from the concepts.

That and the fact that he was obviously owned by corporations and interested investors with conservative political agendas.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
12-04-2013, 02:23 PM
hmmm... there is that 'obviously' again....looks like I touched a nerve and you boys and gals, are obviously victims of a liberal leaning media... in fact it's almost word fer word. Interesting. Sarah has been mentioned , now which one of you wannabes the first to bring up Hitler, Bush , or Hurricane voodoo?
12-04-2013, 02:32 PM
(12-04-2013 02:23 PM)Buddy Wrote:  hmmm... there is that 'obviously' again....looks like I touched a nerve and you boys and gals, are obviously victims of a liberal leaning media... in fact it's almost word fer word. Interesting. Sarah has been mentioned , now which one of you wannabes the first to bring up Hitler, Bush , or Hurricane voodoo?

Hitler GW Bush and Hurricane Katrina walked into a bar...

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-04-2013, 02:34 PM
And the bar obviously had two beautiful waitresses named Sarah and Michellemy Bell.
12-04-2013, 02:37 PM
(12-04-2013 02:23 PM)Buddy Wrote:  hmmm... there is that 'obviously' again....looks like I touched a nerve and you boys and gals, are obviously victims of a liberal leaning media... in fact it's almost word fer word. Interesting. Sarah has been mentioned , now which one of you wannabes the first to bring up Hitler, Bush , or Hurricane voodoo?

Obviously? Of course, there exists no conservative-biased media...

—Thomas Henry Huxley
12-04-2013, 02:43 PM
(12-04-2013 02:37 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  

Obviously? Of course, there exists no conservative-biased media...
Duh!