Hillary Clinton 2016?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2013, 02:45 PM
RE: Hillary Clinton 2016?
I don't vote for a political party. I vote for the person I feel will do the best job.

If I'm still stuck, I flip a coin.

The last several elections have been coin tosses for me, with neither side thoroughly winning me over.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2013, 02:52 PM
Is Hillary Clinton A war loving war criminal cunt or a war criminal war loving btich?

Discuss amongst yourselves Drinking Beverage
12-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Re: Hillary Clinton 2016?
Or are both stupid over-generalizations intended to incite an argument and not a debate?
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
12-04-2013, 04:11 PM
(12-04-2013 03:02 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Or are both stupid over-generalizations intended to incite an argument and not a debate?

That's how he rolls. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-04-2013, 04:15 PM
(12-04-2013 03:02 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Or are both stupid over-generalizations intended to incite an argument and not a debate?

Which part is the over generalization? The cunt/bitch part or the war criminal part?

One is a personal judgement while one can easily be backed up by facts.
12-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Re: Hillary Clinton 2016?
The facts are...?
12-04-2013, 04:33 PM
(12-04-2013 04:15 PM)I and I Wrote:  

Which part is the over generalization? The cunt/bitch part or the war criminal part?

One is a personal judgement while one can easily be backed up by facts.

I believe he's going for "edgey" and unfortunately misses by a wide margin landing cleanly in the whiny and sheltered kid attempting to act tough category.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-04-2013, 06:40 PM
(12-04-2013 02:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't vote for a political party. I vote for the person I feel will do the best job.

The last several elections have been coin tosses for me, with neither side thoroughly winning me over.
I don't walk the political party line either, especially after they have a rigged vote to install a god. That was the highlight of the convention though, hilarious.
12-04-2013, 09:41 PM
(12-04-2013 06:40 PM)Buddy Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 02:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't vote for a political party. I vote for the person I feel will do the best job.

I don't walk the political party line either, especially after they have a rigged vote to install a god. That was the highlight of the convention though, hilarious.

No the highlight was the Palestine no recognition vote. That was hilarious and obviously not a majority vote.

The GOD issue was meaningless, even to anyone who doesn't believe in God since it meant nothing. The platform was full of taking about faith and religious terms, it just never used the word GOD. It's not like the document was secular before that was in there.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
13-04-2013, 08:15 AM
(12-04-2013 09:41 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 06:40 PM)Buddy Wrote:  I don't walk the political party line either, especially after they have a rigged vote to install a god. That was the highlight of the convention though, hilarious.

The GOD issue was meaningless, even to anyone who doesn't believe in God since it meant nothing. The platform was full of taking about faith and religious terms, it just never used the word GOD. It's not like the document was secular before that was in there.
Meaningless? ...I have to agree in actuality as far as a god goes, however the circus of the continued verbal vote efforts and the evidence of prepared printed posters and papers counting on a Yea vote, exposed an urgency to have a god on their side. An urgency that required cheating(can't you just see the frown on the kidnapped god's face), and only confirmed a history of the dim party. I missed the Palestine vote.