Hillary Clinton 2016?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: Hillary Clinton 2016?
I hate the fucking cunt. I hope she dies of herpes, the twat. I'd rather have almost anyone else. If I had to vote for either Hilary or Hitler, I think I'd just not vote...Okay maybe not that extreme...but I still think shes a cunt. A stupid cunt at that. I disagree with virtually everything she does and thinks, and she is famous for saying shit like "Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat." Are you fucking kidding me? I'm all for equality and by extension feminism, but comments like that are fucking stupid and infuriating, especially if you've ever seen experienced war. Aside from all that I think she is a snake, an untrustworthy politician. Granted most politicians are snakes, but I would never vote for one that I thought was a snake. In 2004 I voted for Nader, not because I particularly agreed with him on everything, but I at least had some level of trust in the guy, in 2008 I voted for Ron Paul, who I actually trust and generally agree with, in 2012 I voted Paul in the primaries, and Johnson in the election.

Okay, now I will tell you who you should vote for in 2016. Whoever you have the most faith in. Do your fucking homework, look at voting records, look up info about statistics and quotes posted on ads as most of the time they are misleading. If you believe in Hilary after doing your homework I say go for it. Whatever you do make an informed decision that isn't based on hype, or campaign slogans. Don't trust the major news networks either.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2013, 05:21 PM
Hillary Clinton 2016?
(13-04-2013 10:54 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 06:40 PM)Buddy Wrote:  I don't walk the political party line either, especially after they have a rigged vote to install a god. That was the highlight of the convention though, hilarious.

Conventions are always dick waving events.

So you are saying you have a dick.....
13-04-2013, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2013 06:17 PM by DeepThought.)
(13-04-2013 05:21 PM)I and I Wrote:  So you are saying you have a dick.....

You are a dick, and if that really is you in the avatar I'd say you look like one too.

You are the most counterproductive and negative person I know. If you leave I wouldn't miss you.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
14-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Re: Hillary Clinton 2016?
Where are those "facts" again?
14-04-2013, 01:56 PM
(12-04-2013 02:32 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 02:23 PM)Buddy Wrote:  hmmm... there is that 'obviously' again....looks like I touched a nerve and you boys and gals, are obviously victims of a liberal leaning media... in fact it's almost word fer word. Interesting. Sarah has been mentioned , now which one of you wannabes the first to bring up Hitler, Bush , or Hurricane voodoo?

Hitler GW Bush and Hurricane Katrina walked into a bar...

A priest, a pedophile and a rapist walked into a bar...

The bartender asked, "Drinking alone again tonight, father?"

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like bbeljefe's post
14-04-2013, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2013 03:24 PM by My proboscis sucks.)
Why vote for Hillary?

[Image: cthulhu4prez-preview1.png]

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
http://community.tulpa.info/thread-kiahd...-to-tulpas
If Taunav has anything to say, he'll be speaking in []
If Eris has anything to say, she'll be speaking in {}
If you think I'm insane, I don't care
[+] 2 users Like My proboscis sucks's post