Hillary Clinton 2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2017, 11:10 AM
Hillary Clinton 2020
Sources close to Hillary Clinton are whispering she might be interested in having her own left leaning TV talk show, to stay in the public eye for a possible presidential run in 2020. Author Ed Klein says he spoke to someone with direct knowledge of her intentions and this person confirmed the possibility. Of course these are all anonymous sources so we will never know for sure until we hear it officially. http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/26/report...talk-show/

I say she should go for it. Hillary should definitely run against Donald Trump in 2020.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2017, 11:12 AM
RE: Hillary Clinton 2020
Believing anything from the Daily Caller is ludicrous. It's as bad as Breitbart, Infowars, Natural News, OccupyDemocrats etc.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
26-01-2017, 11:18 AM
(26-01-2017 11:12 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Believing anything from the Daily Caller is ludicrous. It's as bad as Breitbart, Infowars, Natural News, OccupyDemocrats etc.

Well they were reporting something Ed Klein has released. It wasn't their source. Multiple news sites have reported what Ed Klein has said. Fox News and CNN both mentioned it live on the air yesterday. Daily Caller was just the first search engine result that popped up.

26-01-2017, 11:20 AM
If the Democrats are stupid enough to run her again, they deserve to lose. I think it's much more likely that they learned from this election and will not repeat that particular mistake.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
26-01-2017, 11:58 AM
(26-01-2017 11:20 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  If the Democrats are stupid enough to run her again, they deserve to lose. I think it's much more likely that they learned from this election and will not repeat that particular mistake.

If this election buries both ruling parties, or at least causes them to pull the branch (or more likely the 300 foot redwood) that currently resides in their asses, then it was arguably worth the result.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
26-01-2017, 12:04 PM
I thought the Petulant Puppet President was going to "lock her up."

That's what he kept saying...of course he also said he was going to build a wall and mexico will pay for it. Consider

Now mexico has cancelled their meeting because, No they're not. Drinking Beverage

While I don't think she should even consider running again...if PPP continues on his path of alienating and short-sightedness, I think it's entirely possible that she could win. The email scandal will be far behind her by that time, Seriously if she's not arrested, charged and convicted of anything you can't keep bringing that shit up...

Technically she's a conservative anyway...So wall street won't give a shit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-01-2017, 12:07 PM
(26-01-2017 12:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The email scandal will be far behind her by that time, Seriously if she's not arrested, charged and convicted of anything you can't keep bringing that shit up...

You wanna bet? They have been hammering on shit like this since her husband was President. I don't think they will ever let it rest. They will bring it up every time she pokes her head above water.
26-01-2017, 12:09 PM
(26-01-2017 12:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I thought the Petulant Puppet President was going to "lock her up."

That's what he kept saying...of course he also said he was going to build a wall and mexico will pay for it. Consider

Now mexico has cancelled their meeting because, No they're not. Drinking Beverage

While I don't think she should even consider running again...if PPP continues on his path of alienating and short-sightedness, I think it's entirely possible that she could win. The email scandal will be far behind her by that time, Seriously if she's not arrested, charged and convicted of anything you can't keep bringing that shit up...

Technically she's a conservative anyway...So wall street won't give a shit.

Mexico will pay one way or the other. They might not hand us cash directly, but Sean Spicer hinted yesterday that Mexico will pay indirectly. Higher tariffs is one way. The other is through reduced aid. We send Mexico billions in aid every year. That money can be diverted to the wall. So indirectly, they will pay.

26-01-2017, 12:13 PM
I doubt it will happen. I love Hillary Clinton, personally. She hasn't always made the best or perfect choices, but I think she's an amazing person and would make an amazing president. But I doubt she will run again. And I doubt the DNC would really back her if she tried. But who knows, a lot can happen in the next few years.

I wouldn't be so cocky about DJT against her, though. She won the popular vote "bigly". And she learns from her mistakes and wouldn't ignore the rust belt again. And in the next several years, as Obama's work is overturned and progress is folded back, the white lower and middle classes will see just how much shittier things can be for them.
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post
26-01-2017, 12:14 PM
(26-01-2017 12:07 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(26-01-2017 12:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The email scandal will be far behind her by that time, Seriously if she's not arrested, charged and convicted of anything you can't keep bringing that shit up...

You wanna bet? They have been hammering on shit like this since her husband was President. I don't think they will ever let it rest. They will bring it up every time she pokes her head above water.

True, but it also loses its effectiveness when nothing happens as result. As LDH likes to remind us, with republicans in control everything they can't find a way to charge and arrest her and make her stand trial? I'm just repeating LDH's rhetoric since he speaks so fluently for the common republican mindset.

Unless of course, there was nothing there to begin with, and the FBI did actually interfere with the election to make sure she didn't win. I'm not suggesting that she didn't have her own issues (because obviously she did -- many other issues as far as I was concerned which I really believe is why she lost), but you can't keep complaining about the same thing before it just becomes white noise and no one listens.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces