Hillary Clinton 2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Hillary Clinton 2020
(26-01-2017 08:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(26-01-2017 08:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So you send money to Mexico ?

No. It was a general statement. We send billions. As a whole. The total sum of what is sent from the U.S. to Mexico.

People earn money in this country (legal people too) are you saying they can't send money to where ever the fuck they want?

That sounds profoundly unamerican.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-01-2017, 09:58 PM
(26-01-2017 09:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-01-2017 08:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  No. It was a general statement. We send billions. As a whole. The total sum of what is sent from the U.S. to Mexico.

People earn money in this country (legal people too) are you saying they can't send money to where ever the fuck they want?

I am not saying that. It's not my idea. It's an actual proposal. It might be unamerican to block them completely, but maybe they could be taxed or a fee levied for the transaction.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN14M145

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
26-01-2017, 11:24 PM
(26-01-2017 09:58 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(26-01-2017 09:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  People earn money in this country (legal people too) are you saying they can't send money to where ever the fuck they want?

I am not saying that. It's not my idea. It's an actual proposal. It might be unamerican to block them completely, but maybe they could be taxed or a fee levied for the transaction.

That's government sanctioned theft.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
26-01-2017, 11:45 PM
(26-01-2017 09:58 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(26-01-2017 09:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  People earn money in this country (legal people too) are you saying they can't send money to where ever the fuck they want?

I pay a fee to my bank for wire transfers out of the country and I already pay taxes thankyouverymuch. I used to think my money is mine to spend or give away as I please. I guess in the Trump world it isn't actually my money to do with as I see fit.

That is as unamerican as it gets.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-01-2017, 11:52 PM
(26-01-2017 11:24 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-01-2017 09:58 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I am not saying that. It's not my idea. It's an actual proposal. It might be unamerican to block them completely, but maybe they could be taxed or a fee levied for the transaction.

That's government sanctioned theft.

It is completely, there are millions of LEGAL AMERICANS that are from Mexico that support their families there. Many have aging parents they help out.

It's stealing. It's wrong and I can't believe it's being floated as a serious thing. If I want to give money to Consuela's parents I should be able to. If Consuela asks her employer to send money from her paycheck to her family in Mexico she should be able to do that as well.

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-01-2017, 12:25 AM
Anyone who thinks Hillary has another campaign in her -- anyone from either side -- is practicing self-delusion.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
27-01-2017, 11:30 AM
(26-01-2017 08:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(26-01-2017 08:42 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Is that not we? We as in government and the people in America.

So you send money to Mexico ?
Any fool knows this would be SO easy to get around. All they do is send it somewhere ELSE to a 3rd party who forwards it to Mexico.
Got Plan B ?
Laugh out load

LOL, just like how the people themselves can get around the wall. Vacation to Canada anyone? Oh look, a border with no wall...

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
27-01-2017, 11:39 AM
(27-01-2017 11:30 AM)Impulse Wrote:  LOL, just like how the people themselves can get around the wall. Vacation to Canada anyone? Oh look, a border with no wall...

Until Canada wises up and builds one to keep the Americans out. We obviously can't be trusted as a country any longer.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
27-01-2017, 11:42 AM
Canada and the US share the longest undefended border in the history of the world. It would be nice if we could keep it that way,

It would also be nice if the Canadian dollar would recover so I can still afford to go to the US in a few months when I leave the military :/

'Murican Canadian
27-01-2017, 12:07 PM
If the Democrats wish to get back the house they should look elsewhere.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin