Hillary Clinton is HAWT!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2012, 01:01 PM
RE: Hillary Clinton is HAWT!!!
(26-04-2012 12:28 PM)kineo Wrote:  If you pick the ugliest dems to put against the prettiest republicans.

The reason there aren't as many up front and center dem hotties is because we don't feel the need to put a pretty face in front of everyone and pretend they know something (Palin, Bachman, Coulter Girl_nails ). Our dem ladies know wtf is going on in the world Einstein instead of just spewing talking point bullshit everywhere, and that's more important. Wink

Yea. Helen 'Anti-semite' Thomas really has a firm grasp on things.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2012, 01:06 PM
(26-04-2012 01:01 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(26-04-2012 12:28 PM)kineo Wrote:  If you pick the ugliest dems to put against the prettiest republicans.

The reason there aren't as many up front and center dem hotties is because we don't feel the need to put a pretty face in front of everyone and pretend they know something (Palin, Bachman, Coulter Girl_nails ). Our dem ladies know wtf is going on in the world Einstein instead of just spewing talking point bullshit everywhere, and that's more important. Wink

Yea. Helen 'Anti-semite' Thomas really has a firm grasp on things.
Ann Coulter is ugly. Tongue

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
26-04-2012, 01:10 PM
(26-04-2012 01:06 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(26-04-2012 01:01 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Yea. Helen 'Anti-semite' Thomas really has a firm grasp on things.
Ann Coulter is ugly. Tongue
LOL she has her moments. But Michelle Malkin, Allison Camerota (anchor), and Ainsley Earhardt (anchor) trump all hot Dems combined.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
26-04-2012, 01:22 PM
(26-04-2012 01:10 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(26-04-2012 01:06 PM)kineo Wrote:  Ann Coulter is ugly. Tongue
LOL she has her moments. But Michelle Malkin, Allison Camerota (anchor), and Ainsley Earhardt (anchor) trump all hot Dems combined.

I don't think I have any grounds to argue that point... it would take some investigation- and I feel too lazy for that. Wink

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
26-04-2012, 03:23 PM
I would love to tickle Ann Coulters adam's apple with my fuck root

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2012, 11:08 AM
(26-04-2012 03:23 PM)reverendjeremiah Wrote:  I would love to tickle Ann Coulters adam's apple with my fuck root
[Image: ecd53b9dadunseen.jpg.jpg]

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post