Hillary Clinton will never be indicted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2016, 04:51 PM
Hillary Clinton will never be indicted
Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton are friends? Ohmy

And we're supposed to believe that she can be impartial in her decisions? No

The FBI is conducting an investigation into Hillary Clinton, at which some point she will have to make a decision to bring the case to a grand jury, and she's meeting with the focus of said investigations' husband to talk about grand kids, the weather and golf? Blink

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix...in-phoenix

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Hillary Clinton will never be indicted
I been looking for bookmaker odds on whether she will be indicted or not but I ain't finding them.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
29-06-2016, 04:57 PM
(29-06-2016 04:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I been looking for bookmaker odds on whether she will be indicted or not but I ain't finding them.

Well look no further. After seeing this shit on the local news, it's obvious where this will go. The democrats will protect their own.

29-06-2016, 04:58 PM
(29-06-2016 04:57 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 04:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I been looking for bookmaker odds on whether she will be indicted or not but I ain't finding them.

Well look no further. After seeing this shit on the local news, it's obvious where this will go. The democrats will protect their own.

Dafuq's that got to do with bookies?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-06-2016, 05:01 PM
James Comey, a life-long Republican, with a record of standing up to the powers that be, (remember the Ashcroft incident) is the one conducting the investigation.

You are SO stupid, you think he would compromise himself at this late date ?
IF he finds credible reasons to indict her, it will happen. If not, it won't.

Conspiracy fools are so ignorant and boring.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-06-2016, 05:12 PM
(29-06-2016 05:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  James Comey, a life-long Republican, with a record of standing up to the powers that be, (remember the Ashcroft incident) is the one conducting the investigation.

You are SO stupid, you think he would compromise himself at this late date ?
OP never said that. As a matter of fact, he made no mention of James Comey at all.

(29-06-2016 05:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  IF he finds credible reasons to indict her, it will happen. If not, it won't.
All the FBI can do is recommend an indictment to the Attorney General. It's up to Loretta Lynch whether or not to act on such a recommendation. OP is pointing out that there are legitimate doubts about her ability to make that decision impartially.

(29-06-2016 05:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Conspiracy fools are so ignorant and boring.
Are you talking about people like Hillary Clinton who claim that there is a "vast right-wing conspiracy" against them?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-06-2016, 05:16 PM

I took a look and found no one... intertops.eu only has the elections. Be careful with online bookies. Intertops is one of the few trustworthy ones.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-06-2016, 05:25 PM
I think the only window for an indictment, is such is deemed appropriate, will be after the election and before the inauguration.
29-06-2016, 05:29 PM
(29-06-2016 05:25 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I think the only window for an indictment, is such is deemed appropriate, will be after the election and before the inauguration.

I have thought this as well, and posted it before. They could let her win the election, then resign and turn it over to her VP, who could then pardon her, like Nixon.

29-06-2016, 05:30 PM
I bet if she gets elected she will be impeached. A great moment in American history as the first husband and wife presidents that were also impeached.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac