29-06-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Hillary Clinton will never be indicted
She will never be found guilty enough.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2016, 05:31 PM
(29-06-2016 05:16 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 04:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I been looking for bookmaker odds on whether she will be indicted or not but I ain't finding them.

I took a look and found no one... intertops.eu only has the elections. Be careful with online bookies. Intertops is one of the few trustworthy ones.

Yeah, this one's very reputable for politics. Can't find anyone making book.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
29-06-2016, 05:49 PM
(29-06-2016 05:30 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I bet if she gets elected she will be impeached. A great moment in American history as the first husband and wife presidents that were also impeached.

I legitimately hope that doesn't happen. It doesn't bode well for our country.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-06-2016, 06:41 PM
It took you this long to figure that out?

[Image: giphy.gif]
29-06-2016, 06:43 PM
(29-06-2016 06:41 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  It took you this long to figure that out?

To be fair, you need to consider the source.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-06-2016, 06:49 PM
(29-06-2016 05:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:30 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I bet if she gets elected she will be impeached. A great moment in American history as the first husband and wife presidents that were also impeached.

Agreed. Considering the country had a choice of a guy who had little baggage and good consistency, they picked either one with serious baggage of a guy with a second plane for the entourage.
29-06-2016, 07:39 PM
O.J. was never found "guilty" of murder...................

extrapolate...................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
29-06-2016, 07:46 PM
(29-06-2016 05:12 PM)Vosur Wrote:  OP never said that. As a matter of fact, he made no mention of James Comey at all.

I didn't say he did. If Comey finds reason to indict, it will be made public, one way or another.

Quote:All the FBI can do is recommend an indictment to the Attorney General. It's up to Loretta Lynch whether or not to act on such a recommendation. OP is pointing out that there are legitimate doubts about her ability to make that decision impartially.

You have not a shred of evidence that she has EVER ONCE compromised her ethics because of a personal relationship. If you do, let's hear it. Otherwise, STFU with YOUR lying implications.

Quote:Are you talking about people like Hillary Clinton who claim that there is a "vast right-wing conspiracy" against them?

Time to join the 21st Century dear. When is the last time you heard her say that ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
29-06-2016, 11:06 PM
(29-06-2016 05:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

I agree. But since when did the asshats in Washington give a rat's ass about what happens to the proletariat?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
30-06-2016, 12:00 AM
(29-06-2016 07:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I didn't say he did. If Comey finds reason to indict, it will be made public, one way or another.
Well, then why did you ask OP that question? There was no reason to think that he believes James Comey "would compromise himself at this late date" because OP made no comments about the man one way or the other.

(29-06-2016 07:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You have not a shred of evidence that she has EVER ONCE compromised her ethics because of a personal relationship. If you do, let's hear it. Otherwise, STFU with YOUR lying implications.
I didn't say there is evidence of that and I don't see anything wrong with pointing out that there's a clear conflict of interest when someone is asked to decide whether or not the government is going to prosecute a personal friend.

(29-06-2016 07:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Time to join the 21st Century dear. When is the last time you heard her say that ?
Come on, you're not even trying anymore. I should be the one telling you to join the 21st century because you don't seem to know that there are a bunch of Internet search engines nowadays where you can type in a question and receive a whole bunch of answers without putting in any effort. If you type in a question like "When is the last time Hillary Clinton used the term 'vast right-wing conspiracy'?" into the one called "Google", the very first two results it will give you will be a Wikipedia article about the term, which says that "Hillary Clinton mentioned it again during her 2016 presidential campaign" in its opening paragraph, and a newspaper article from February 2016 about Hillary's verbal confirmation that she still believes in a vast right-wing conspiracy.

Are you to going to concede that she's still a conspiracy fool?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post