Hillary Clinton will never be indicted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2016, 12:34 PM
RE: Hillary Clinton will never be indicted
I don’t htink she’ll be indicted and she has an 80% of being elected according to 538.

Nice graphs Smile

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016...rmedbroker

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2016, 06:11 PM
(29-06-2016 05:12 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  James Comey, a life-long Republican, with a record of standing up to the powers that be, (remember the Ashcroft incident) is the one conducting the investigation.

You are SO stupid, you think he would compromise himself at this late date ?
OP never said that. As a matter of fact, he made no mention of James Comey at all.

Yes, he did. At the point he said the FBI are conducting an investigation, he made a mention of James Comey because James Comey is the fucking head of the FBI. So, when you say "the FBI" you are saying James Comey. They are synonyms.

You may not be familiar with Comey but here's some background: he is a lifelong Republican and was the deputy US Attorney General under John Ashcroft. In 2004 Ashcroft underwent surgery for gallbladder issues and Comey had his proxy. White House counsel Alberto Gonzales and White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card called Comey and told him they needed him to authorize Bush's domestic surveillance program. Comey refused to do what they wanted - despite the fact that the implication was coming from President Bush himself - and said it was illegal. So, they all got into a car and went to overrule him and persuade hospitalized John Ashcroft. Ashcroft was drugged and in a lot of pain and probably couldn't think straight. And, to his credit, he told Gonzales and Card that Comey was the Attorney General and they needed to take it up with him. Comey told them he would resign rather than agree to authorize something he thought violated the US Constitution, and they backed off.

The man is a hero. He was appointed by Obama because he was the best person for the job, despite being from the opposite party.

So, the idea that he's going to sit on his hand while the Democrats play politics with the Clinton criminal investigation doesn't seem like a reasonable assumption to me. Maybe he will, I can't predict the future. But, I think a more likely outcome is if he recommends an indictment and Lync refused to go forward with it, he's going to resign and make a stink. He may not. It may get buried. It's impossible to know. But, I'm going to give Comey the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
01-07-2016, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016 09:47 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
Latest update: Due to the public backlash of her meeting with Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch now says she will follow the recommendation of the FBI. If they say Hillary should be indicted, she will make it happen.

This is the worst possible news for Hillary.

Even if she ultimately is found not guilty, if the FBI recommends criminal charges before the election, Trump wins.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/lync...rt-n602351

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
01-07-2016, 09:46 AM
(30-06-2016 06:11 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:12 PM)Vosur Wrote:  OP never said that. As a matter of fact, he made no mention of James Comey at all.

Yes, he did. At the point he said the FBI are conducting an investigation, he made a mention of James Comey because James Comey is the fucking head of the FBI. So, when you say "the FBI" you are saying James Comey. They are synonyms.

You may not be familiar with Comey but here's some background: he is a lifelong Republican and was the deputy US Attorney General under John Ashcroft. In 2004 Ashcroft underwent surgery for gallbladder issues and Comey had his proxy. White House counsel Alberto Gonzales and White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card called Comey and told him they needed him to authorize Bush's domestic surveillance program. Comey refused to do what they wanted - despite the fact that the implication was coming from President Bush himself - and said it was illegal. So, they all got into a car and went to overrule him and persuade hospitalized John Ashcroft. Ashcroft was drugged and in a lot of pain and probably couldn't think straight. And, to his credit, he told Gonzales and Card that Comey was the Attorney General and they needed to take it up with him. Comey told them he would resign rather than agree to authorize something he thought violated the US Constitution, and they backed off.

The man is a hero. He was appointed by Obama because he was the best person for the job, despite being from the opposite party.

So, the idea that he's going to sit on his hand while the Democrats play politics with the Clinton criminal investigation doesn't seem like a reasonable assumption to me. Maybe he will, I can't predict the future. But, I think a more likely outcome is if he recommends an indictment and Lync refused to go forward with it, he's going to resign and make a stink. He may not. It may get buried. It's impossible to know. But, I'm going to give Comey the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.
Fair enough. Given the newspaper article LDH just posted, I suppose it was a moot point after all. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
01-07-2016, 10:21 AM
(01-07-2016 09:42 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Latest update: Due to the public backlash of her meeting with Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch now says she will follow the recommendation of the FBI. If they say Hillary should be indicted, she will make it happen.

Even if she ultimately is found not guilty, if the FBI recommends criminal charges before the election, Trump wins.

If you think this makes it more likely that Hillary Clinton is indicted, you're kidding yourself. Bill Clinton is an absolute fucking political genius. Always has been. There is no way he would have a meeting with the AG and risk public outrage if he thought there was a chance she was actually getting indicted.

Lynch's comments are also cover for her. She's saying "I will do whatever the FBI recommends" but what I read is "I know the FBI isn't going to recommend an indictment".

Perhaps I'm not reading the situation correctly, but this tells me the whole thing is over.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
01-07-2016, 10:32 AM
(29-06-2016 05:29 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 05:25 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I think the only window for an indictment, is such is deemed appropriate, will be after the election and before the inauguration.

I have thought this as well, and posted it before. They could let her win the election, then resign and turn it over to her VP, who could then pardon her, like Nixon.

I don't see it as a matter of a positive plan by "them". I see it more as I don't think the DoJ would want to appear to be interfering in the election.
01-07-2016, 11:02 AM
(01-07-2016 10:21 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 09:42 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Latest update: Due to the public backlash of her meeting with Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch now says she will follow the recommendation of the FBI. If they say Hillary should be indicted, she will make it happen.

If you think this makes it more likely that Hillary Clinton is indicted, you're kidding yourself. Bill Clinton is an absolute fucking political genius. Always has been. There is no way he would have a meeting with the AG and risk public outrage if he thought there was a chance she was actually getting indicted.

Lynch's comments are also cover for her. She's saying "I will do whatever the FBI recommends" but what I read is "I know the FBI isn't going to recommend an indictment".

Perhaps I'm not reading the situation correctly, but this tells me the whole thing is over.

You could be right. I considered this myself.

But my experience working with federal investigators when I was CID leads me to believe differently. The FBI is pretty fair. Federal investigations recommend criminal charges a high % of the time. They rarely waste this much time and resources plus give witnesses immunity unless they have something. With General P they even recommended the maximum felony charges.

Any department, from local police to feds, have a low bar when it comes to recommending charges. They use a plain reading of the law, unlike lawyers and judges. I'm sure you know that considering your line of work.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
01-07-2016, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016 11:22 AM by TrainWreck.)
General Lynch told Bill Clinton that Hillary is going to be indicted - he gets to break the news to her over the Fourth of July weekend.

(01-07-2016 10:21 AM)BnW Wrote:  Bill Clinton is an absolute fucking political genius. Always has been. There is no way he would have a meeting with the AG and risk public outrage if he thought there was a chance she was actually getting indicted.

He is a genius at exercising coercion, or otherwise, corrupt transactions.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
01-07-2016, 09:21 PM

Hilary claimed that "everyone" in Washington knew about her private email server. This means Obama knew about it. If Hilary is indicted, Obama will be a material witness for Hilary. Lynch works for Obama and Obama will not let Hilary be indicted because he doesn't want to be dragged into this mess.
01-07-2016, 09:26 PM
Another political circus thread, no thanks.