Hillary Clinton will never be indicted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2016, 08:38 AM
RE: Hillary Clinton will never be indicted
(01-07-2016 09:21 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Lynch works for Obama and Obama will not let Hilary be indicted because he doesn't want to be dragged into this mess.

Obviously, there is a "separation of powers" problem here. Ultimately, if the FBI has evidence to charge Hillary, then they are not going to be able to competently "work" for her if she is elected president. If they can, then we know the system is irreversibly corrupt.

Nobody wants to work for a boss whom they know to be dishonest.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2016, 01:22 PM
(02-07-2016 08:38 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Nobody wants to work for a boss whom they know to be dishonest.

How would you know?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
02-07-2016, 01:27 PM
(02-07-2016 01:22 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 08:38 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Nobody wants to work for a boss whom they know to be dishonest.

How would you know?

He was fronting single cigarettes to Eric Gardner for $1.25 when he knew Eric could only get $1.00 for them. Eric was not happy with him.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-07-2016, 02:02 PM
(02-07-2016 01:22 PM)BnW Wrote:  

How would you know?

Wink Maybe, I am speaking from naiveté. Yes

Have you any reports to the contrary that you would like to share?

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
02-07-2016, 02:18 PM
(02-07-2016 01:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 01:22 PM)BnW Wrote:  How would you know?

He was fronting single cigarettes to Eric Gardner for $1.25 when he knew Eric could only get $1.00 for them. Eric was not happy with him.

I don't care what anyone wants to accuse Eric of, he was unarmed, surrounded by several cops and there was no reason for him to die like that.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2016, 02:24 PM
(02-07-2016 02:18 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 01:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He was fronting single cigarettes to Eric Gardner for $1.25 when he knew Eric could only get $1.00 for them. Eric was not happy with him.

I don't care what anyone wants to accuse Eric of, he was unarmed, surrounded by several cops and there was no reason for him to die like that.

It was a dig at the TotalFuckingWreckOfAMan. But I grant it was tasteless. Mea culpa.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
02-07-2016, 02:26 PM
(02-07-2016 08:38 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 09:21 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Lynch works for Obama and Obama will not let Hilary be indicted because he doesn't want to be dragged into this mess.

Obviously, there is a "separation of powers" problem here. Ultimately, if the FBI has evidence to charge Hillary, then they are not going to be able to competently "work" for her if she is elected president. If they can, then we know the system is irreversibly corrupt.

Nobody wants to work for a boss whom they know to be dishonest.

This is bullshit. You stupidly act like no politician has ever been busted, and both parties have had politicians busted. Do you simply cherry pick history, because since the founding, politicians in every state and even at the congressional level have been busted, in both parties.

Now do some get away with it? Sure, but to assume that is the case every time is with every single politician is absolutely bullshit.

In the case of Hillary, she has been attacked since 92 merely just as a first lady even though she hadn't held a single office at that point. They would still attack her even if she weren't running.

Same bullshit with Obama, the GOP screamed even before he took his first Oath. So seems to me, we've gone from blatant racism to sexism. If Bernie had won and not her the GOP would come up with some other bullshit doomsday garbage about him.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
02-07-2016, 02:31 PM
(02-07-2016 02:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 02:18 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I don't care what anyone wants to accuse Eric of, he was unarmed, surrounded by several cops and there was no reason for him to die like that.

It was a dig at the TotalFuckingWreckOfAMan. But I grant it was tasteless. Mea culpa.

Ok, well if you joke like that it does help to make it clear. with say "*COUGH*" or "Sarcasm".

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
02-07-2016, 02:39 PM
(02-07-2016 02:02 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 01:22 PM)BnW Wrote:  How would you know?

Wink Maybe, I am speaking from naiveté. Yes

Have you any reports to the contrary that you would like to share?

James Comey .... head of the FBI.
"Naiveté" is not what you're speaking from.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-07-2016, 02:46 PM
So, what is your solution to all this bullshit, and corrupt government appointments, we endure from all sides - keep going the good guys are taking control of the inevitably corrupt government and that will fix things???