Hillary Clinton will never be indicted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Hillary Clinton will never be indicted
So, the House sub committee with, at least, two former prosecutors, spent two years and millions of dollars; and cannot put together a prosecution, because they are not commissioned to prosecute??? Their intention was to put together a prosecutable case and deliver it to whoever is the next step. They wouldn't bother, if they couldn't. Don't go thinking that their intention was only to discredit Hillary's integrity for candidacy - it just wouldn't be worth the time and effort.

Committee investigations are just political circus acts???

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2016, 06:58 PM
(02-07-2016 06:57 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Committee investigations are just political circus acts???

Usually. Drinking Beverage

Just political theater.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
02-07-2016, 07:06 PM
(02-07-2016 06:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 03:55 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  my father may have personal disappointments

I can't help but think he is proud of you irrespective of any bullshit. Hell I like you and you're a racist bigoted asshole.

Yabut, we know you're not quite right in the head. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
02-07-2016, 07:07 PM
Seriously, are you new here? All they can do is make a recommendation to the justice department. They have no power to prosecute outside of their impeachment powers set forth in the Constitution.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
02-07-2016, 07:07 PM
Initial report, and even Trump is claiming it's been confirmed she wont be charged. Waiting for more confirmation through multiple sites but here is one.

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/msnbc-c...iry/25073/

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
02-07-2016, 07:38 PM
Well, that's a shame.
02-07-2016, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2016 07:51 PM by TrainWreck.)
(02-07-2016 07:07 PM)BnW Wrote:  Seriously, are you new here? All they can do is make a recommendation to the justice department. They have no power to prosecute outside of their impeachment powers set forth in the Constitution.

And you know how involved that would be in today's exercises of forensic investigations. You would think that with the time they need to campaign for re-election that it would make the investigation and prosecution impossible, suggesting the inadequacy of the Constitution to separate the powers of government.

They're going after her and they do not care if it brings on the almighty constitutional crisis we have all been waiting for, because they realize that the Constitution is inadequate, and it needs to happen sooner, or later.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
02-07-2016, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2016 07:55 PM by TrainWreck.)
(02-07-2016 07:07 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Initial report, and even Trump is claiming it's been confirmed she wont be charged. Waiting for more confirmation through multiple sites but here is one.

Quote:Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump called for charges to be filed against Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton Saturday after the former secretary of state met with the FBI regarding the agency’s investigation into her use of a private email server for official correspondence.

"It is impossible for the FBI not to recommend criminal charges against Hillary Clinton," Trump tweeted Saturday afternoon. "What she did was wrong! What Bill did was stupid!"
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/...tcmp=hpbt2

02-07-2016, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2016 10:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-07-2016 07:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 06:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I can't help but think he is proud of you irrespective of any bullshit. Hell I like you and you're a racist bigoted asshole.

Yabut, we know you're not quite right in the head. Big Grin

Being right in the head is overrated. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-07-2016, 12:47 AM
(01-07-2016 10:21 AM)BnW Wrote:  If you think this makes it more likely that Hillary Clinton is indicted, you're kidding yourself. Bill Clinton is an absolute fucking political genius. Always has been. There is no way he would have a meeting with the AG and risk public outrage if he thought there was a chance she was actually getting indicted.

The meeting was supposed to be a secret, but the local press was tipped off otherwise we would have never known about it. In his calculation Clinton may have thought the odds of getting caught were so low that it was worth the risk.

Lynch and Clinton didn't have to arrange a secret meeting to discuss grandkids and golf. That is complete bullshit. That is a conversation that could be done over the phone.

Phones can be wiretapped which is not a good thing if the conversation is going to be one where Clinton is probing Lynch for information or down right requesting she squash an indictment. Still the meeting could have been completely benign. Perhaps Clinton has a cigar he needed to put somewhere and Lynch helped him out with that problem in the past....so he is seeking her help again. Who knows. The point is this meet was designed to take place in such a way that it had the highest probability of remaining unknown to the public and the lowest probability of being subject to a wiretap.

The Clintons are crooks.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post