Hillary Clinton will never be indicted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Hillary Clinton will never be indicted
(02-07-2016 07:07 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Initial report, and even Trump is claiming it's been confirmed she wont be charged. Waiting for more confirmation through multiple sites but here is one.

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/msnbc-c...iry/25073/

Did you listen to that video? There is absolutely nothing in there to support the "dailynewsbin" conclusion that there are no charges to be filed. Any similarities between their account of that video and that video are purely coincidental.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2016, 09:03 AM
(03-07-2016 12:47 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 10:21 AM)BnW Wrote:  If you think this makes it more likely that Hillary Clinton is indicted, you're kidding yourself. Bill Clinton is an absolute fucking political genius. Always has been. There is no way he would have a meeting with the AG and risk public outrage if he thought there was a chance she was actually getting indicted.

The meeting was supposed to be a secret, but the local press was tipped off otherwise we would have never known about it. In his calculation Clinton may have thought the odds of getting caught were so low that it was worth the risk.

Lynch and Clinton didn't have to arrange a secret meeting to discuss grandkids and golf. That is complete bullshit. That is a conversation that could be done over the phone.

Phones can be wiretapped which is not a good thing if the conversation is going to be one where Clinton is probing Lynch for information or down right requesting she squash an indictment. Still the meeting could have been completely benign. Perhaps Clinton has a cigar he needed to put somewhere and Lynch helped him out with that problem in the past....so he is seeking her help again. Who knows. The point is this meet was designed to take place in such a way that it had the highest probability of remaining unknown to the public and the lowest probability of being subject to a wiretap.

The Clintons are crooks.

Ther version I heard this morning is the meeting was "coincidental" and both planes happened to land and pull onto the tarmac at roughly the same time. I suppose that's possible but it really seems unlikely. If nothing else, it certainly creates the appearance of impropriety.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
03-07-2016, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2016 09:58 AM by TrainWreck.)
(03-07-2016 12:47 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The meeting was supposed to be a secret, but the local press was tipped off otherwise we would have never known about it. In his calculation Clinton may have thought the odds of getting caught were so low that it was worth the risk.

Clinton didn't want to tell/call Hillary personally that the FBI had an indictment and wanted to talk to her, so he "tipped off" the local press, so she would hear about it in the news and call him for an explanation, or assume it was coming. The house of cards 's going down, and she is going to take as many with her as possible.

(03-07-2016 09:03 AM)BnW Wrote:  Ther version I heard this morning is the meeting was "coincidental" and both planes happened to land and pull onto the tarmac at roughly the same time. I suppose that's possible but it really seems unlikely. If nothing else, it certainly creates the appearance of impropriety.

General Lynch knew where Clinton was going to be because of the Secret Service schedule - she flew out to Phoenix to meet him. She sat on the tarmac waiting for him to return to the airport from his fund raiser and blow job.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
03-07-2016, 10:05 AM
(03-07-2016 09:45 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  [...] General Lynch knew where Clinton was going to be because of the Secret Service schedule - [...]

Why would she be privy to Secret Service staff scheduling?
03-07-2016, 11:18 AM
(03-07-2016 09:45 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Clinton didn't want to tell/call Hillary personally that the FBI had an indictment and wanted to talk to her, so he "tipped off" the local press, so she would hear about it in the news and call him for an explanation, or assume it was coming. The house of cards 's going down, and she is going to take as many with her as possible.

Or they already know the investigators are going to soon recommend an indictment and they want to draw that process out as long as possible. Hopefully until after the convention/ the election.

So Bill Clinton and Lynch have this shady meeting. Its gets purposely leaked. Calls go out for a special prosecutor because obviously Lynch has no more credibility. Obama concedes and now congress gets to appoint a special prosecutor. A process that probably takes us past the election. If Clinton wins, she can stonewall the special prosecutor and get her demo-zombies to rally behind her. Just like they did for Bill when he was impeached for attempting to usurp justice by lying about have sex with a subordinate in a sexual harassment trial.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
03-07-2016, 11:49 AM
I do not think the military and police personnel can handle the blatant dishonesty of Hillary - they do not want her privy to classified information.

I believe Bill Clinton posed no coercive threat to General Lynch - she will be the face of the prosecution against an ugly blue eyed blond white devil woman.

When Hillary commenced her campaign, it was reported that she set up offices in the building that Lynch was departing from - I'll bet Hillary was trying something, and Lynch was not corrupted.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
03-07-2016, 11:59 AM
(02-07-2016 07:07 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Initial report, and even Trump is claiming it's been confirmed she wont be charged. Waiting for more confirmation through multiple sites but here is one.

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/msnbc-c...iry/25073/

dailynewsbin LaughatLaughat

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
03-07-2016, 12:00 PM
(02-07-2016 09:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 07:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yabut, we know you're not quite right in the head. Big Grin

Being right in the head is overrated. Drinking Beverage

I keep telling that to people.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
03-07-2016, 01:11 PM
I'm thinking the description of them discussing "golf," was code for Obama, and "grandchildren" was code for Hillary.

03-07-2016, 01:23 PM
(03-07-2016 11:49 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I do not think the military and police personnel can handle the blatant dishonesty of Hillary - they do not want her privy to classified information.

I believe Bill Clinton posed no coercive threat to General Lynch - she will be the face of the prosecution against an ugly blue eyed blond white devil woman.

When Hillary commenced her campaign, it was reported that she set up offices in the building that Lynch was departing from - I'll bet Hillary was trying something, and Lynch was not corrupted.

She either will or wont be indicted. The problem with the case for those on the right is if she had done what people claim she would have been indicted a long time ago.

Electronic trails are far harder to track than a blood sample or fingerprint. And again, the worst part of your paranoia is assuming every law enforcement employee is a Hillary supporter which is fucking absurd considering that the Constitution has no party loyalty oath to hold public office, which is what any government job is.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user