Hillary Clinton will never be indicted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Hillary Clinton will never be indicted
(03-07-2016 01:23 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(03-07-2016 11:49 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I do not think the military and police personnel can handle the blatant dishonesty of Hillary - they do not want her privy to classified information.

I believe Bill Clinton posed no coercive threat to General Lynch - she will be the face of the prosecution against an ugly blue eyed blond white devil woman.

When Hillary commenced her campaign, it was reported that she set up offices in the building that Lynch was departing from - I'll bet Hillary was trying something, and Lynch was not corrupted.

She either will or wont be indicted. The problem with the case for those on the right is if she had done what people claim she would have been indicted a long time ago.
What's your basis for saying that? Her actions are quite frankly unprecedented. No other high ranking US government employee has ever built their own server at home and stored top secret information on it.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
03-07-2016, 02:31 PM
(03-07-2016 01:23 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  She either will or wont be indicted. The problem with the case for those on the right is if she had done what people claim she would have been indicted a long time ago.

9/11 and modern technology changed the way the FBI scrutinizes its prosecution of espionage - it's not like Hillary is going to leave the face of the earth. She is going to generate commercial transactions by leading a presidential campaign providing security jobs; but you can ask anyone of them, and if allowed to tell you, they would tell you that Hillary is on restricted clearance - she learns things like you, and me, and Obama, on the news.Tongue

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
03-07-2016, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2016 03:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-07-2016 01:59 PM)Vosur Wrote:  What's your basis for saying that? Her actions are quite frankly unprecedented. No other high ranking US government employee has ever built their own server at home and stored top secret information on it.

You know that how, Krautmeister?

First off, no top secret information was ever spilled so learn your fucking security classification categories before you speak of things you know nothing about. Manning and Snowden leaked TS info. There is no charge or claim that Hillary did. Second, SBU/FOUO information is what was stored on her own server. The reason we don't permit that off of the NIPRNET is that the SBU information may later become SECRET and migrated to the SIPRNET. That's what happened here. Do not presume to lecture me on how to handle sensitive US information, Kraut. And don't mischaracterize Hillary's actions as releasing TS US intel when you have no fucking clue what that even means. You do not even have the means to know what that means. And don't make me look up all the references where you charged various members of this forum for the very same ignorance you are showing right now.

#sigh
03-07-2016, 02:40 PM
(03-07-2016 02:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-07-2016 01:59 PM)Vosur Wrote:  What's your basis for saying that? Her actions are quite frankly unprecedented. No other high ranking US government employee has ever built their own server at home and stored top secret information on it.

You know that how, Krautmeister?

And thus my point; the FBI wants to know who all is in on it - is the conspiracy closed?

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
03-07-2016, 02:57 PM
Bill may have paid the fine he owes for his foundation scandal.

03-07-2016, 03:07 PM
(03-07-2016 02:40 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(03-07-2016 02:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You know that how, Krautmeister?

And thus my point; the FBI wants to know who all is in on it - is the conspiracy closed?

It's ultimately up to the NSA and CIA. FBI is just their local cover.

#sigh
03-07-2016, 03:52 PM
(03-07-2016 02:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  First off, no top secret information was ever spilled so learn your fucking security classification categories before you speak of things you know nothing about. Manning and Snowden leaked TS info. There is no charge or claim that Hillary did.

I think the charge is that she discussed top secret information in non-secure emails.

Evidence of her Benghazi cover-up scheme were found in the e-mail investigation and given to the House sub-committee.

03-07-2016, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2016 06:41 AM by Vosur.)
(03-07-2016 02:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You know that how, Krautmeister?
"The IG report also said the only other secretary of state to use personal email 'exclusively' for government business was Colin Powell, contrary to Clinton’s claim that her 'predecessors' — plural — 'did the same thing.' The IG also said that, like Clinton, Powell did not comply with policies on preserving work-related emails. But the IG report said the comparison to Powell — who did not use a private server — only goes so far. It said during Clinton’s tenure, the rules governing personal email and the use of nongovernment systems were 'considerably more detailed and more sophisticated,' citing specific memos that warned department employees about the security risks of not using the government system."
Source: http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/ig-repo...ns-emails/

(03-07-2016 02:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  First off, no top secret information was ever spilled so learn your fucking security classification categories before you speak of things you know nothing about. Manning and Snowden leaked TS info. There is no charge or claim that Hillary did.
(03-07-2016 02:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The reason we don't permit that off of the NIPRNET is that the SBU information may later become SECRET and migrated to the SIPRNET. That's what happened here. Do not presume to lecture me on how to handle sensitive US information, Kraut. And don't mischaracterize Hillary's actions as releasing TS US intel when you have no fucking clue what that even means. You do not even have the means to know what that means.
You need to read my post again. I never said a word about top secret information being "spilled", "leaked" or "released" by Clinton. I said that she stored it on her server, a fact which the State Department confirmed earlier this year (see below).

(03-07-2016 02:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Second, SBU/FOUO information is what was stored on her own server.
(03-07-2016 02:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And don't make me look up all the references where you charged various members of this forum for the very same ignorance you are showing right now.
You've got it all backwards, BrotherMan. You're demonstrating your ignorance by asserting that no TS info was stored on her server. Here's the relevant quote from an article the New York Times published about the e-mail scandal:

"The State Department on Friday said for the first time that 'top secret' material had been sent through Hillary Clinton’s private computer server, and that it would not make public 22 of her emails because they contained highly classified information."
Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/30/us/pol...ublic.html

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
04-07-2016, 08:32 AM
(03-07-2016 03:52 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I think the charge is that she discussed top secret information in non-secure emails.

No, that's not the allegation. This has been covered extensively in the media and yet you can't get even basic facts right. Proving, once again, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
04-07-2016, 09:20 AM
(04-07-2016 08:32 AM)BnW Wrote:  No, that's not the allegation. This has been covered extensively in the media and yet you can't get even basic facts right. Proving, once again, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

What else could they have jurisdiction to investigate??? Frusty