Hillary Clinton will never be indicted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-07-2016, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2016 10:12 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
RE: Hillary Clinton will never be indicted
(04-07-2016 08:32 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(03-07-2016 03:52 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I think the charge is that she discussed top secret information in non-secure emails.

No, that's not the allegation. This has been covered extensively in the media and yet you can't get even basic facts right. Proving, once again, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I believe that discussing classified information has to be part of it. The media hasn't focused on that part of it, they keep using terms like "stored classified documents." The problem with that is that there is no way to get a classified document off of the secure system and send it to a non secure system unless the document could be printed, scanned and resent from a non secure email system to her (which she actually directed someone to do, but doesn't appear that they went through with it).

I highly doubt we're talking documents here. This has to be the content of the emails themselves, the discussion.

If she knowingly sent emails from her non secure private email where she wrote something classified, that is a violation. A lot of the emails they released to the public are redacted. Some fully redacted.

Let's be honest here. We know the only email system she had was her private email system. There's no way she didn't occasionally send an email that discussed something classified. It could be something like "Hey, can you set up a meeting for me with General Johnson to discuss the attack on the ISIS complex in Fallujah that we're doing next week? I need to inform the Iraqi government that we'll be sending in our troops that morning." That is obviously classified information. The email itself might not officially be deemed classified until later, but the content of which she discussed at the time could have been classified. Knowingly discussing classified subjects through non secure means is a violation. Then they sit in her sent box for hackers to get into.

I worked a case as a military police officer that got a guy 90 days in the brig and a bad conduct discharge. His crime was sending his mom an email with his yahoo email account telling her what foreign ports his ship was visiting and when they would be there so she could expect his next phone call. That one thing got him a felony record.

So far, 2100 of Hillary's emails contained classified information. 22 of them TOP SECRET.

TOP SECRET isn't a joke.

I think it will come down to the timeline. Was the content being discussed absolutely not classified at the time, and only retroactively classified? If so, she might not get indicted (although I still think that makes her a dumbass). But if she discussed things that were 100% classified at the time, with details, places, names, times, then she's fucked.

I really hope she isn't that stupid.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2016, 10:38 AM
(04-07-2016 10:02 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  But if she discussed things that were 100% classified at the time, with details, places, names, times, then she's fucked.

You sound sympathetic to her Huh

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
04-07-2016, 10:42 AM
(04-07-2016 10:38 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 10:02 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  But if she discussed things that were 100% classified at the time, with details, places, names, times, then she's fucked.

You sound sympathetic to her Huh

No, it's bad for the country that classified information could have fallen into enemy hands because she's stupid.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
04-07-2016, 12:50 PM
(04-07-2016 10:02 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Let's be honest here. We know the only email system she had was her private email system. There's no way she didn't occasionally send an email that discussed something classified. It could be something like "Hey, can you set up a meeting for me with General Johnson to discuss the attack on the ISIS complex in Fallujah that we're doing next week? I need to inform the Iraqi government that we'll be sending in our troops that morning." That is obviously classified information. The email itself might not officially be deemed classified until later, but the content of which she discussed at the time could have been classified. Knowingly discussing classified subjects through non secure means is a violation. Then they sit in her sent box for hackers to get into.

I agree with you. I don't understand how she didn't have classified information on her server that was classified at the time or how she avoided discussing classified topics on that email. My point is that, to this point, that's not an allegation that has been made (at least in public). If there was even a sniff that this had gone on, I can't imagine the Republicans not screaming it from the rooftops. But, to date, I've not seen it.

Unsubstantiated theories are not "proof" of a crime or a conspiracy. But, I'm with you that it seems highly unlikely this did not happen.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
04-07-2016, 04:32 PM
(29-06-2016 05:30 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I bet if she gets elected she will be impeached. A great moment in American history as the first husband and wife presidents that were also impeached.

I keep having this vision of you clowns jerking off while you spout this shit!

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
05-07-2016, 12:38 AM
(04-07-2016 10:02 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  If she knowingly sent emails from her non secure private email where she wrote something classified, that is a violation. A lot of the emails they released to the public are redacted. Some fully redacted.

Some of the emails on her server contained portion marks to indicate they contained classified material. When Clinton claims none of the emails were marked "Classified" she is being literal...the word "Classified" wasn't spelled out. However there were certainly emails that contained marks on them to indicate they were classified.

The Clintons think they can turn a lie into the truth just by playing word games.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
05-07-2016, 12:39 AM
(05-07-2016 12:38 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The Clintons think they can turn a lie into the truth just by playing word games.

They're not the only one. Laugh out load

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-07-2016, 12:52 AM
(05-07-2016 12:38 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The Clintons think they can turn a lie into the truth just by playing word games.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]