Hillary Rally

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Hillary Rally
(22-07-2016 09:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 09:15 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Warm, smooth and dry, like the Florida asphalt.

Was it a full handshake or one of those dainty half ones? Yanno where the fingers are slightly curled. Dodgy

I've noticed politicians seem to favor the dainty ones because they can end it faster and move on to the next hand.

No, it was proper. Full, just not a vise.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
22-07-2016, 09:39 PM
(22-07-2016 09:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Give that hand a good scrubbing.
Get the vile off it.

Actually, I may never wash this hand again.

Drinking Beverage

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
22-07-2016, 09:49 PM
She probably has a team of handshake experts advising her on the most proper handshake for any given scenario.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
22-07-2016, 09:52 PM
(22-07-2016 09:49 PM)yakherder Wrote:  She probably has a team of handshake experts advising her on the most proper handshake for any given scenario.

I wouldn't doubt it. They have so much more money than Drumpf's party right now they probably are employing Handshake Experrts. I might volunteer.

----
23-07-2016, 09:08 AM
(22-07-2016 09:15 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 08:23 PM)cactus Wrote:  Warm or cold?
Rough or smooth?
Sweaty or dry?

We need to know these things, WillHopp.

Warm, smooth and dry, like the Florida asphalt.

It's amazing the things that they're building at Cyberdyne Research Systems Division these days.........

Yes

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
23-07-2016, 11:55 AM
(22-07-2016 09:52 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 09:49 PM)yakherder Wrote:  She probably has a team of handshake experts advising her on the most proper handshake for any given scenario.

I wouldn't doubt it. They have so much more money than Drumpf's party right now they probably are employing Handshake Experrts. I might volunteer.

Actually, the RNC has much more money than the DNC. $11 million more. As a party, the GOP has $14 million more cash on hand than Dems. https://www.opensecrets.org/parties/

Trump only had 1.3 million at the end of May, but now has $20 million after a huge June donation run.

Consider this: Hillary spent $34 million in June, compared to Trump's $8 million. But they're running neck and neck in the polls, with Nate Silver even tweeting yesterday that Trump might actually win this thing.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/20/donald-tr...ps-up.html

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
23-07-2016, 01:19 PM
Sigh...I closed this thread while I did a split.

If you want to discuss yet again the email scandal you can go here...

If you want to discuss this or future rally's for Hillary then stay here, but keep to the topic.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-07-2016, 01:33 PM
Thanks, Moms, still the best.

----
23-07-2016, 04:46 PM
(23-07-2016 11:55 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 09:52 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  I wouldn't doubt it. They have so much more money than Drumpf's party right now they probably are employing Handshake Experrts. I might volunteer.

Actually, the RNC has much more money than the DNC. $11 million more. As a party, the GOP has $14 million more cash on hand than Dems. https://www.opensecrets.org/parties/

Trump only had 1.3 million at the end of May, but now has $20 million after a huge June donation run.

Consider this: Hillary spent $34 million in June, compared to Trump's $8 million. But they're running neck and neck in the polls, with Nate Silver even tweeting yesterday that Trump might actually win this thing.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/20/donald-tr...ps-up.html

That is only because corporate media is chasing Rupert MurDICK for ratings. Drumpf could not win without stupid Jerry Springer WWE reality TV show fans. Corporate media loves the attention sells add space.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37