Hillary could lose to Trump in Democratic New York

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2016, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2016 02:08 AM by Vosur.)
RE: Hillary could lose to Trump in Democratic New York
(01-03-2016 01:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Vosur, we get it, you like Trump enough to go down on him in a karaoke bar.

We don't need another thread about it. Really...
Another TTA user - thecontemplator - made even more threads about Trump than I did, yet nobody, including Full Circle, accused him of being a shill or spamming. I wonder why that is. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
01-03-2016, 07:24 AM
(01-03-2016 01:47 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 01:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Vosur, we get it, you like Trump enough to go down on him in a karaoke bar.

Another TTA user - thecontemplator - made even more threads about Trump than I did, yet nobody, including Full Circle, accused him of being a shill or spamming. I wonder why that is. Consider

I, for one, always considered you a positive, integral part of this forum. Whoever thecontemplator is has made <100 posts. You on the other hand, have been around forever and are a prolific poster.

Then without provocation you take personal offense to anyone who disagrees with you on your love affair with the Donald and lash out with unjust personal attacks like you did with me. You and I can disagree about the subject matter without being complete dicks about it which, I’m sorry and surprised to see, you have been. Why now? Why on this topic? I don’t know, but it a sad day in TTA-ville when one of it’s own turns on the others. Undecided

There, take that honest appraisal of what has recently been happening with you and do with it what you like.

FC

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
01-03-2016, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2016 07:50 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(01-03-2016 01:47 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

For fucks sake dude.

What in the hell happened to you? Why are you so defensive about Trump, a blowhard celebrity in the run-up to an election in a country half a world away from you? You quite clearly can't take a simple joke anymore.

I wasn't accusing you of spamming, I was just trying to take the piss out of your abundantly clear infatuation with that angry orangutan. We all get it, you really (really, really) like him. And judging from the amount and fervor of your posting, I'd place that infatuation somewhere between hand-job in an old Buick on the second date and pegging on camera. That's not to say that others aren't competing with you for alone time with your favorite Republicunt, only that it's been duly noted that he can do no wrong in your eyes.

But whatever floats your boat man. Just know that I can't help but poke this particular bear, especially when it's so irrationally cranky.

[Image: latest?cb=20130805153351]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-03-2016, 07:43 AM
Don't you know how it works, people vote for people from their state and NEIGHBORING states. The only reason Sanders could possibly of won a state much less New Hampshire, that's how people work Sleepy

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
01-03-2016, 08:23 AM
(01-03-2016 07:24 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 01:47 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Another TTA user - thecontemplator - made even more threads about Trump than I did, yet nobody, including Full Circle, accused him of being a shill or spamming. I wonder why that is. Consider

I, for one, always considered you a positive, integral part of this forum. Whoever thecontemplator is has made <100 posts. You on the other hand, have been around forever and are a prolific poster.

Then without provocation you take personal offense to anyone who disagrees with you on your love affair with the Donald and lash out with unjust personal attacks like you did with me. You and I can disagree about the subject matter without being complete dicks about it which, I’m sorry and surprised to see, you have been. Why now? Why on this topic? I don’t know, but it a sad day in TTA-ville when one of it’s own turns on the others. Undecided

There, take that honest appraisal of what has recently been happening with you and do with it what you like.

FC
That might have been an honest appraisal, but I can't say that it was an accurate one. The claim that I take personal offense to disagreement on this topic is wrong at best and a malicious lie at worst. Take a look at this thread where I first voiced my support for Trump and see how it starts out with a civil discussion and then gradually declines into a shit-throwing fest after my opponents repeatedly spread slanderous lies about him. What pushed me over the edge is when Revs continuously refused to read and engage with the expert analysis I posted and instead, like a child, claimed that his 1st grade math calculation trumped (see what I did there? Tongue) said analysis. I would also recommend you to read the 'discussions' about Trump before I started talking about him. To call it a circlejerk would be an understatement. I get that this is a liberal-minded forum full of atheists, a demographic that isn't known for supporting Republicans, but come on. We should be better than that.

01-03-2016, 08:34 AM
(01-03-2016 07:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 01:47 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Another TTA user - thecontemplator - made even more threads about Trump than I did, yet nobody, including Full Circle, accused him of being a shill or spamming. I wonder why that is. Consider

For fucks sake dude.

What in the hell happened to you? Why are you so defensive about Trump, a blowhard celebrity in the run-up to an election in a country half a world away from you? You quite clearly can't take a simple joke anymore.

I wasn't accusing you of spamming, I was just trying to take the piss out of your abundantly clear infatuation with that angry orangutan. We all get it, you really (really, really) like him. And judging from the amount and fervor of your posting, I'd place that infatuation somewhere between hand-job in an old Buick on the second date and pegging on camera. That's not to say that others aren't competing with you for alone time with your favorite Republicunt, only that it's been duly noted that he can do no wrong in your eyes.

But whatever floats your boat man. Just know that I can't help but poke this particular bear, especially when it's so irrationally cranky.

[Image: latest?cb=20130805153351]

"blowhard celebrity"
"angry orangutan"
"Republicunt"

Add to that the claims that him and his supporters are racists, xenophobes, fascists, misogynists and the comparisons of him and his voter base to Hitler and Nazis respectively... Why indeed would a native German be cranky about this? Dodgy

01-03-2016, 09:36 AM
Ron Paul being interviewed by CNN got annoyed and ripped them for asking him about as he called the kkk a marginalized group nobody cares about anymore instead of asking him about trump/these super Tuesday elections issues.

He basically sees it as there being no difference of Hilary vs Trump either. Showcasing a thing several think is how Trump isn't really a longshot outside choice that is actually different outside of the view.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
01-03-2016, 10:41 AM
(01-03-2016 12:37 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 10:24 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  The Post is a fascist rag. It's owned by Rupert Murdoch who also owns FOX.

They are as reliable as a $2 watch.
You do realized that Murdoch and Fox News have a heavy anti-Trump bias, right? Have you been following their coverage and the election cycle at all? Facepalm

Yeah...and FOX has the same problem. They've created a monstrous, racist, insult-spewing monster without a single usable idea and they don't know what to do about it. It disturbs them deeply that the base of the republicunt party is such a bunch of shits.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
01-03-2016, 10:46 AM

In the "visual no one needed" department... Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-03-2016, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2016 12:57 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
Quote:Most of the polling didn’t address the possibility that former Mayor Michael Bloomberg would run as an independent, but some of it did — and found the former mayor took “significant’’ votes away from Clinton in heavily Democratic New York City and the surrounding suburbs, a source familiar with the data said.

The new polls, a second source said, showed Trump’s support, even without Bloomberg in the race, was “surprisingly strong’’ in Westchester and on Long Island, the key suburbs often viewed as crucial swing bellwethers on how statewide elections will turn out.

[Emphasis added -- Thump]

The article is predicated on a hypothetical that has not and will not come to pass. Bloomberg isn't running. If you've got to throw such hypotheticals into the mix in order to fetch winning numbers for Trump, what does that tell the reader?
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post