Hillary email scandal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2015, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 08:06 PM by Patriot10mm.)
Hillary email scandal
Bill Clinton's spokesman says the former President has only sent two emails in his entire life, both of them back when he was president. http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/03/10...use-email/

Today, Hillary Clinton said she wouldn't turn over her private email server because there are private emails on it between her and her husband.

Huh

And a 4th grader knows you can have more than one email system on a phone. I have my work email, outlook and gmail on my phone. Her claim she only had one phone and couldn't have more than one email is ridiculous.

Somebody is withholding the truth.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: Hillary email scandal
I'm all for transparency for politian's activities, but I think the truth about the sweet nothings Hillary, & Bill, "whisper" to one another, through emails, can be left covered up! Undecided

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
10-03-2015, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 08:27 PM by pablo.)
What, exactly, do you think is being withheld?
I'm not a huge Hillary fan, but I think there are much more important things to worry about.
For instance, the chair of the environment and public works committee thinks climate change isn't real because he was able to make a snowball in Washington D.C., in February.
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post
10-03-2015, 08:26 PM
(10-03-2015 08:21 PM)pablo Wrote:  What, exactly, do you think is being withheld?
I'm not a huge Hillary fan, but I think there are much more important things to worry about.

I'm not sure exactly. Something is up though. She was secretary of state for all those years and Obama says he never knew she used her personal email until he saw it on the news??? All those years on the job and they never communicated via email? The American people can't be stupid enough to believe them. She wants to be president. Her credibility is at stake.

10-03-2015, 08:29 PM
I'm no fan of Hillary, and my opinion is probably in stark contrast with pretty much everyone in the world... But I do not believe in transparency. Maybe it comes from being a military tactics nerd (which isn't that different in theory from economic or political tactics), but the reality is that transparency means defeat while skill in deception means victory. Deception in and of itself is not inherently wrong, and is in fact absolutely necessary. A leader who does not understand the nature of deception and the need for both covert intelligence and counter intelligence operations has no business being a leader. I cannot, therefore, rationally say that I believe she should disclose all correspondence without saying that I think the rest of the country should do the same, which it absolutely should not. It is her objectives and her ability to achieve those objectives on which I judge her, not on using a bit of cloak and dagger to get it done. That's just how the world works.

Now if there is probable cause to believe a crime has been committed, that's one thing. Or if NSA hacks into her email and sneaks a peak, that's great as well. But opening them to the public or something along those lines as a standard? Nah.

If I'm going to criticize her, it'll be for trying to take away my guns or something Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
10-03-2015, 08:34 PM
(10-03-2015 08:26 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 08:21 PM)pablo Wrote:  What, exactly, do you think is being withheld?

I'm not sure exactly. Something is up though. She was secretary of state for all those years and Obama says he never knew she used her personal email until he saw it on the news??? All those years on the job and they never communicated via email? The American people can't be stupid enough to believe them. She wants to be president. Her credibility is at stake.

I don't get it.
She is not allowed to have a personal email?
Will every other possible presidential candidate be turning over all their personal correspondence as well?
10-03-2015, 08:43 PM
(10-03-2015 08:34 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 08:26 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I'm not sure exactly. Something is up though. She was secretary of state for all those years and Obama says he never knew she used her personal email until he saw it on the news??? All those years on the job and they never communicated via email? The American people can't be stupid enough to believe them. She wants to be president. Her credibility is at stake.

I don't get it.
She is not allowed to have a personal email?
Will every other possible presidential candidate be turning over all their personal correspondence as well?
Of course she can have personal email. The issue is that she never signed up for a .gov email address, and used her personal email to do official government business. At the same time, her department was ordering people to only use government email, however she didn't follow the guidelines her own department was putting out. When I was in the military we all had navy.mil email that we had to use for official government business. She chose to use her personal email. She should turn over her server for inspection to make sure she didn't talk about confidential information. All government non classified emails are required to be documented and open for all to see. Jeb Bush even started a website and released EVERY email from when he was governor of Florida.

10-03-2015, 08:44 PM
(10-03-2015 08:29 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I do not believe in transparency.

When I say transparency, I'm obviously not talking about giving State Secrets away for free by airing them live on the 8 O'clock news! Rolleyes
But if she expects me to elect her to the highest office in the land, she better be ready to divulge a complete, & accurate, history of the Bills she's voted for, Laws she's pushed to have enforced, and her personal contact history with any corporate, or other, entity!
Of course, I'm assuming you wouldn't want to elect a person who was selling secrets to the Russians, but wasn't caught thanks to some anti-transparency-for-politicians-before-they-can-be-elected law! Tongue But I don't think personal e-mails between her, & her hubby Bill, are going to uncover anything any of us really want to hear! Confused And am of the opinion the only person who might think otherwise has to be a conspiracy-nut! Laugh out load
Been wrong, before, though.

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
10-03-2015, 08:45 PM
wtf? Who gives a fuck what she does on her private email? It's non of anyone's business.
10-03-2015, 08:56 PM
(10-03-2015 08:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  wtf? Who gives a fuck what she does on her private email? It's non of anyone's business.

She used her private email to conduct official United States business. We're not talking about her yahoo email here. We're talking about her clinton server email she used to email the president, the vice president, foreign leaders, etc. The issue is she used the email account for private emails too, so she thinks she shouldn't have to turn over the server for inspection.