Hillary email scandal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2015, 08:56 PM
RE: Hillary email scandal
(10-03-2015 08:43 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 08:34 PM)pablo Wrote:  I don't get it.
She is not allowed to have a personal email?
Will every other possible presidential candidate be turning over all their personal correspondence as well?
Of course she can have personal email. The issue is that she never signed up for a .gov email address, and used her personal email to do official government business. At the same time, her department was ordering people to only use government email, however she didn't follow the guidelines her own department was putting out. When I was in the military we all had navy.mil email that we had to use for official government business. She chose to use her personal email. She should turn over her server for inspection to make sure she didn't talk about confidential information. All government non classified emails are required to be documented and open for all to see. Jeb Bush even started a website and released EVERY email from when he was governor of Florida.

We know it was every one because he said so?
Maybe Hillary didn't trust any email for official government business so she never set one up.
This stinks of someone trying to build a scandal where there isn't one.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
10-03-2015, 09:02 PM
(10-03-2015 08:56 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 08:43 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Of course she can have personal email. The issue is that she never signed up for a .gov email address, and used her personal email to do official government business. At the same time, her department was ordering people to only use government email, however she didn't follow the guidelines her own department was putting out. When I was in the military we all had navy.mil email that we had to use for official government business. She chose to use her personal email. She should turn over her server for inspection to make sure she didn't talk about confidential information. All government non classified emails are required to be documented and open for all to see. Jeb Bush even started a website and released EVERY email from when he was governor of Florida.

We know it was every one because he said so?
Maybe Hillary didn't trust any email for official government business so she never set one up.

I think the state department servers are some of the most secure in the world, but she chose to use a homemade email on a server in her house, and it has already been hacked once. And she was conducting official business through this un-secure server. That's the problem. The senate is asking for her emails while conducting an investigation.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
[+] 1 user Likes Patriot10mm's post
10-03-2015, 09:07 PM
(10-03-2015 09:02 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 08:56 PM)pablo Wrote:  We know it was every one because he said so?

I think the state department servers are some of the most secure in the world, but she chose to use a homemade email on a server in her house, and it has already been hacked once. And she was conducting official business through this un-secure server. That's the problem. The senate is asking for her emails while conducting an investigation.

They don't need to ask her for her e-mail, the NSA already has them all anyways... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-03-2015, 09:08 PM
(10-03-2015 09:02 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 08:56 PM)pablo Wrote:  We know it was every one because he said so?

How do they know what she was sending if they haven't seen it yet?
10-03-2015, 09:09 PM
(10-03-2015 09:07 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 09:02 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I think the state department servers are some of the most secure in the world, but she chose to use a homemade email on a server in her house, and it has already been hacked once. And she was conducting official business through this un-secure server. That's the problem. The senate is asking for her emails while conducting an investigation.

They don't need to ask her for her e-mail, the NSA already has them all anyways... Drinking Beverage

Yes, but think of the pretenses, EK Rolleyes they gotta go through them and play pretend, or the scandal will flip. Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
10-03-2015, 09:10 PM
I don't care.

Honestly I've got enough people bitching up a storm about Hilary.

Didn't Sarah Palin delete private emails rather than turn them over?

Should all public officials have their phone calls recorded, should their homes be bugged in case they discuss state business over dinner?

How about a microphone buried in a centerpiece at a state dinner to make sure they're not making deals? Oh what about golf course?

I don't get the fuss about private emails at all.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-03-2015, 09:11 PM
(10-03-2015 09:09 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 09:07 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  They don't need to ask her for her e-mail, the NSA already has them all anyways... Drinking Beverage

Yes, but think of the pretenses, EK Rolleyes they gotta go throught them and play pretend, or the scandal will flip. Yes

But seriously, either her e-mail is secure, and national security is not at stake. Or her e-mail isn't secure, and our own intelligence agencies already have copies of everything. Undecided

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-03-2015, 09:14 PM
(10-03-2015 09:08 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 09:02 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I think the state department servers are some of the most secure in the world, but she chose to use a homemade email on a server in her house, and it has already been hacked once. And she was conducting official business through this un-secure server. That's the problem. The senate is asking for her emails while conducting an investigation.

How do they know what she was sending if they haven't seen it yet?

She's already admitted to using her email for government business. They have some of her emails because she emailed other government employees so those were recorded. The real issue is did she email foreign leaders on this email? Did she email business leaders and make backroom deals? These things are supposed to be out in the open.

The biggest thing though is the lies. She said she emailed her husband, but he says he never used email in his life except two times. And she says she couldn't put more than one email app on her phone, which everyone knows isn't true. Blackberries can seriously run 50 email apps.

10-03-2015, 09:16 PM
(10-03-2015 09:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't get the fuss about private emails at all.

That's the issue here. These aren't private emails. She used a personal email to conduct official business, rendering it NOT PRIVATE.

10-03-2015, 09:18 PM
I must admit that regardless of what one things should be the policy regarding her turning over her e-mails, this certainly doesn't give her any cleverness points.

'Murican Canadian