Hillary email scandal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: Hillary email scandal
(10-03-2015 09:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I didn't need to make up shit or more reasons to not like the sonofabitch.

[Image: 55503703.jpg]

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-03-2015, 08:04 AM
(10-03-2015 09:28 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 09:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  She turned all the official ones over. This is really much ado about nothing.

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT HER PRIVATE EMAILS.

I guess that's the problem. How do we know for sure? That's why her server needs to be inspected by forensic experts. But she lied and said she won't turn it over because she doesn't want people to see her private emails to her husband Bill Clinton. But Bill Clinton said he never used email. So she's LYING and has been caught in the lie.

Here's the problem with the "how do we know for sure" argument: even if she used the gov email system for all official business, how do you know for sure she didn't send stuff on her private mail? How can you know for sure about anyone? Is the rule going to be that all government employees waive all rights to privacy when they accept s job? Or, are we just going to insist that some of them do?

This opens up a whole can of worms the republicans may regret. That said, I was shocked that she was using her own mail system for government business. And, I was even more shocked to read this was not an uncommon practice. From what I read, secret stuff was sent via the state department email but everything else was sent from her own system. I'd be fired for that. I can have my own mail, obviously, but the companies discussions, secret or otherwise, must all happen inside their firewall, period. It's a condition of employment.

Personally, because she used this system for government business, I think she really has to submit the server for inspection. It shouldn't be public but some 3rd party should get too check. The problem is that she can't trust her private correspondence won't be leaked, so I get her concern.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
11-03-2015, 08:10 AM
On the other side of the conspiracy coin, maybe she was using her personal email to send misinformation.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
11-03-2015, 08:14 AM
Lets look at the laptops, tablets PCs and cell phones of all GOP politicians. We can play that game too. Hillary was not giving away state secrets. And as she explained when she e mailed on official business those e mails while originating from her private account ended up on government accounts, so a record was still kept. Outside that the other crap was about her family life.

Now if the GOP wants to pull this shit, then we get to crawl up their ass too.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
11-03-2015, 08:46 AM
If she had one phone for personal and one phone for government use, what phone would she be holding on the MANY photos of here sending emails?

If I were going to spend my work day sending many personal emails I wouldn't want photographer to capture me wasting the people's tax money on my personal phone.
11-03-2015, 09:01 AM
We've kind of drifted from my original point here. Can she be trusted after she has been caught in an obvious lie? She says she can't turn over the server for forensic analysis because she has private emails that were sent between her and her husband, former president Bill Clinton. However Bill Clinton's official spokesman released a statement saying that Mr. Clinton has only sent two emails in his entire life, neither of which went to her. One email was sent to an astronaut in space and the other went to troops overseas. How can she claim she's protecting private emails between them when he says he's never used email? That's an outright lie. The second lie is that she didn't want to carry two phones for two different email accounts, when every phone in the last 8 years can handle multiple email accounts. Her story isn't making sense. Her advisory people came up with a bullshit excuse to keep her server from being examined and it backfired.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
11-03-2015, 09:06 AM
(11-03-2015 09:01 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  We've kind of drifted from my original point here. Can she be trusted after she has been caught in an obvious lie? She says she can't turn over the server for forensic analysis because she has private emails that were sent between her and her husband, former president Bill Clinton. However Bill Clinton's official spokesman released a statement saying that Mr. Clinton has only sent two emails in his entire life, neither of which went to her. One email was sent to an astronaut in space and the other went to troops overseas. How can she claim she's protecting private emails between them when he says he's never used email? That's an outright lie. The second lie is that she didn't want to carry two phones for two different email accounts, when every phone in the last 8 years can handle multiple email accounts. Her story isn't making sense. Her advisory people came up with a bullshit excuse to keep her server from being examined and it backfired.

Jesus Christ man, she's a politician. Show me a politician that doesn't lie. I don't trust any of them, this is a non issue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
11-03-2015, 09:45 AM
(11-03-2015 09:01 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  We've kind of drifted from my original point here. Can she be trusted after she has been caught in an obvious lie? She says she can't turn over the server for forensic analysis because she has private emails that were sent between her and her husband, former president Bill Clinton. However Bill Clinton's official spokesman released a statement saying that Mr. Clinton has only sent two emails in his entire life, neither of which went to her. One email was sent to an astronaut in space and the other went to troops overseas. How can she claim she's protecting private emails between them when he says he's never used email? That's an outright lie. The second lie is that she didn't want to carry two phones for two different email accounts, when every phone in the last 8 years can handle multiple email accounts. Her story isn't making sense. Her advisory people came up with a bullshit excuse to keep her server from being examined and it backfired.

At my last job, my company BlackBerry was locked down so I couldn't check personal mail on it. I don't know if the government does the same thing, but they can.

Just out of curiosity, are you planning to be this outraged over stories from the Republican candidates? I'm dying to see those posts.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
11-03-2015, 09:49 AM
(11-03-2015 09:45 AM)BnW Wrote:  

At my last job, my company BlackBerry was locked down so I couldn't check personal mail on it. I don't know if the government does the same thing, but they can.

Just out of curiosity, are you planning to be this outraged over stories from the Republican candidates? I'm dying to see those posts.
Probably. I'm pretty fair. I've voted for more democrats than republicans in my adult life, usually for separation of church and state reasons. Voted for Gore, Kerry and Obama the first time, then Romney in the last.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
11-03-2015, 10:20 AM

Perspective. Her husband fucked a chick, lied about it, but guess what, that lie didn't cause a nuclear war of the destruction of the United States. I'd say Tricky Dick breaking into Democratic headquarters and covering it up is a much bigger lie, and that guy didn't end up in prison for it.

I'd also say lying to gain support for a war where no WMDs were found which caused the deaths of soldiers and civilians is a much bigger lie.

Now again, do you really want to play that game? You want to make a bet that not one single GOP politician has not done the same? We can do that.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user