Hillary email scandal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: Hillary email scandal
The sad reality of this is Clinton is likely to be the next President. And, for the record, I'm not happy about it. I don't care so much about this email thing, and I think Benghazi is a joke of an issue. But, the Clintons' seem really sleazy to me.

I'm probably going to vote 3rd party next election, which I've been doing fairly regularly the past few years.

When it comes to the Republicans and Democrats, my view is a plague on both their houses.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
11-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Why the fuck is this important?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
11-03-2015, 11:34 AM
(11-03-2015 11:26 AM)Sam Wrote:  Why the fuck is this important?
Probably because a woman that might become our next president used her private non secure email to conduct government business, deleted 30,000 emails with no review, and lied about her reason for doing it? Most Americans hope for better than this in a presidential candidate.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
11-03-2015, 11:44 AM
Ignoring the question of whether she did what you say, I see little evidence that Americans really expect more from a candidate. Maybe we're just beaten into submission because our choices usually come down to Suck and Suckier, but we keep voting for people who lie, cheat and treat us with utter contempt.

[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
11-03-2015, 11:48 AM
(11-03-2015 11:44 AM)BnW Wrote:  Ignoring the question of whether she did what you say, I see little evidence that Americans really expect more from a candidate. Maybe we're just beaten into submission because our choices usually come down to Suck and Suckier, but we keep voting for people who lie, cheat and treat us with utter contempt.

Shit. I can't even argue that. It's come to voting for whatever candidate goes with our ideology the most and just ignoring the bad, even blindly. Both sides are guilty of that.

[+] 2 users Like Patriot10mm's post
11-03-2015, 11:52 AM
(11-03-2015 11:44 AM)BnW Wrote:  Ignoring the question of whether she did what you say, I see little evidence that Americans really expect more from a candidate. Maybe we're just beaten into submission because our choices usually come down to Suck and Suckier, but we keep voting for people who lie, cheat and treat us with utter contempt.

No, what sucks about democrats isn't our views, what sucks is we don't have the same long term strategy mindset as the rich and the right do. Our apathy as voters in mid terms is our worst problem, but that is us, the voter. Our politicians have been pulled to the right over the past 30 years. But it does not help that big money basically has been bullying everyone for that entire time.

It doesn't have to stay that way. I think every democratic voter should make it a daily habit to whatever degree they can, big or small, to push to get a bigger voice. It adds up. And considering Obama winning twice, and even Walmart facing low wages(still crumbs, even with that increase), I'd say the more we push on a daily bases we can improve long term.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-03-2015, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2015 12:06 PM by Patriot10mm.)
If democrats gave up gun control, focused on enforcement of existing laws and giving longer sentences for violence, they would never lose another presidential election and would control both houses of congress forever. I know a ton of people that vote republican simply to preserve gun rights, myself included. A lot of us are fine with abortion, gay marriage etc.

[+] 1 user Likes Patriot10mm's post
11-03-2015, 12:24 PM

I have literally flipped a coin. Heads for one tails for the other.

Both "choices" just sucked.

If the coin landed on its side, then I went with the third party. It happened once. I took it as divine intervention. Angel

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

11-03-2015, 02:06 PM
I moved to PA shortly before the 2008 election. There was an open Senate seat and I didn't know squat about either candidate. One guy ran a commercial featuring his dog. I viewed him as "pro dog". His opponent ridiculed that commercial. I considered him "anti dog".

I voted dog in that race. Seemed as good a reason as any.

[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
11-03-2015, 02:10 PM
(11-03-2015 02:06 PM)BnW Wrote:  I moved to PA shortly before the 2008 election. There was an open Senate seat and I didn't know squat about either candidate. One guy ran a commercial featuring his dog. I viewed him as "pro dog". His opponent ridiculed that commercial. I considered him "anti dog".

I voted dog in that race. Seemed as good a reason as any.

Zis is vy democracy is broken as a system...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post