Hillary interviewed by FBI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2016, 10:56 AM
Hillary interviewed by FBI
Hillary Clinton was interviewed this morning by the FBI in their criminal investigation of her private email server.

Hopefully we'll know soon if they recommend indictment.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/c...index.html

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Hillary interviewed by FBI
They wouldn't interview her if they didn't have enough to indict.

I have heard that they interview the suspect last to reveal what they have to the suspect, and allow them the opportunity to state any explanation of incidents that seem improper. Chances are she refused to answer any questions, and they wrapped it up after three hours; possibly requesting a follow-up interview. After that interview we will have to wait for the indictment.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
02-07-2016, 11:57 AM
(02-07-2016 11:17 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  They wouldn't interview her if they didn't have enough to indict.

I have heard that they interview the suspect last to reveal what they have to the suspect, and allow them the opportunity to state any explanation of incidents that seem improper. Chances are she refused to answer any questions, and they wrapped it up after three hours; possibly requesting a follow-up interview. After that interview we will have to wait for the indictment.

If she refused and I don't care how famous she is, any good lawyer is going to tell their client not to open their mouth.

Even outside the issue of crime, I personally know what it is like to have a lynch mob assume your guilt. Having had an entire middle school with 200 students and the entire staff assume you threw a rock at a car in the street because you had no alibi and you stupidly told the truth that the tire kicked it up, is a horrible feeling.

Now guilty or not, she shuts up, and nothing comes out of it, then that means they didn't have enough evidence. And like her or not, in a free society, media mob rule isn't what counts in a court, only the investigators, lawyers, judge and ultimately the jury.

So I really don't want to hear any shit about conspiracy if nothing happens. There are more than just Democrats who have jobs as law enforcement, far too many for a conspiracy to happen.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
02-07-2016, 12:00 PM
But if if the Hillary haters want to do comparisons as to who would be more deserving of being put on trial, Bush and Cheney are far more deserving. But, since I know a civil war wouldn't be worth it, I pick my battles.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
02-07-2016, 12:08 PM
(02-07-2016 11:17 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  They wouldn't interview her if they didn't have enough to indict.

And, that statement is based on ... what? Your years of experience living in a homeless shelter and cataloging things? You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Whatever they are going to do, I hope they do it before the convention. The American public has a right to know if there is a criminal indictment looming for a candidate for the most powerful office in the world prior to the election. They need to make it a priority to wrap this up soon. If there is an indictment, tell us. If there isn't, tell us that too. But, it's unreal we are under 2 months from the conventions and this investigation is still not completed. I appreciate thoroughness but come on already.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
02-07-2016, 12:14 PM
(02-07-2016 12:08 PM)BnW Wrote:  

And, that statement is based on ... what? Your years of experience living in a homeless shelter and cataloging things? You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

His years of experiencing getting interviewed and indicted?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Quote:So I really don't want to hear any shit about conspiracy if nothing happens.

Right you are. It seems that the Wall St. Journal gets it.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-clin...1425415233

Quote:Hillary Clinton’s Personal Email Use Came Before Recent Rule Changes

One assumes that Drumpf fans are too stupid to follow the big words they use!

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
02-07-2016, 12:38 PM
(02-07-2016 12:24 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:So I really don't want to hear any shit about conspiracy if nothing happens.

I believe this case has less to do with department regulations and more to do with mishandling classified information. I can't read the article, however as a former CID officer in the military I know those laws have been on the books for a long time.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
02-07-2016, 01:00 PM
(02-07-2016 12:38 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 12:24 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Right you are. It seems that the Wall St. Journal gets it.

I believe this case has less to do with department regulations and more to do with mishandling classified information. I can't read the article, however as a former CID officer in the military I know those laws have been on the books for a long time.

Well if there were a law broken on her part, it is stupid to treat it as first degree murder as the GOP would have you believe. Other politicians have done the same thing. No it is not an excuse.

I think really this has more to do with too many conflicting regulations causing confusion as to labeling more than anything else.

But still important to know either way so that leak in communication makes it clear and less likely she or any future politician thinks about doing it.

But, I at the same time, she isn't any dummy, I doubt very seriously even in doing that her personal serve had any serious hack and would have been at best, subject to the same mundane crap we all get on our computers, at best.

For someone to hack it and use it, there would have to be an insider who knew the personal isp and server address. I doubt very seriously any of her e-mails were titled "HEY IT'S ME HILLARY".

I am a civilian, and I don't even use my full real name or give out identifying info through my e-mail without knowing whom I am sending it to.

I will not say 100% what will happen. But if I am betting, considering how long this has gone on with all the e-mails sent, I'd say if they were going to indict they would have done it a long time ago.

02-07-2016, 01:05 PM
(02-07-2016 12:24 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  

Wall Street Journal? HA AND WOW! Ok, a right wing rag admits there is probably nothing to this, what are the GOP going to say, that rag is right wing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If their story is correct, then this is just another Bengazi.