Hillary interviewed by FBI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2016, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2016 01:14 PM by TrainWreck.)
RE: Hillary interviewed by FBI
(02-07-2016 12:08 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 11:17 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  They wouldn't interview her if they didn't have enough to indict.

And, that statement is based on ... what? You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

It is amazing how skewed your ability to reason is. We, and Hillary have know that she has been under investigation since the revelation of her e-mail server, and you suppose that they have nothing, and that they are going to try and get her to admit to something???

ROFLMAO

So, you expect the FBI to send out some no-name agent to explain the extent of the investigation that has taken months, and that it has lead to no credible evidence of wrongdoing???

(02-07-2016 12:08 PM)BnW Wrote:  Whatever they are going to do, I hope they do it before the convention. The American public has a right to know if there is a criminal indictment looming for a candidate for the most powerful office in the world prior to the election. They need to make it a priority to wrap this up soon. If there is an indictment, tell us. If there isn't, tell us that too. But, it's unreal we are under 2 months from the conventions and this investigation is still not completed. I appreciate thoroughness but come on already.
Laugh out load

You do not even know enough to recognize the embarrassment that she is running for president. The world leaders know that she, with Sidney Bloomethal, put together the video-tape cover-up for Benghazi. And you can bet that the world leaders know the classified information that was on her server; they know personally that she is corrupt. Even if the information is trivial, her public explanations reveal that her intentions are rooted in a belief in corruption as inevitable and just.

World leaders are not in it for themselves, like the Clinton’s. World leaders are in it to get things right. World peace will not happen by accident - you idiot.

(02-07-2016 12:08 PM)BnW Wrote:  Your years of experience living in a homeless shelter and cataloging things?

You know me to be a racist, and the shelters are like the jails - wall-to-wall niggers. I am not going to spend much time with them if I don't have to - I am not going to learn anything I need from them.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2016, 01:16 PM
(02-07-2016 01:10 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  You know me to be a racist, and the shelters are like the jails - wall-to-wall niggers. I am not going to spend much time with them if I don't have to - I am not going to learn anything I need from them.

I thought you were there to teach them. No?

#sigh
02-07-2016, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2016 01:24 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(02-07-2016 01:00 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 12:38 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I believe this case has less to do with department regulations and more to do with mishandling classified information. I can't read the article, however as a former CID officer in the military I know those laws have been on the books for a long time.

Well if there were a law broken on her part, it is stupid to treat it as first degree murder as the GOP would have you believe. Other politicians have done the same thing. No it is not an excuse.

I think really this has more to do with too many conflicting regulations causing confusion as to labeling more than anything else.

But still important to know either way so that leak in communication makes it clear and less likely she or any future politician thinks about doing it.

But, I at the same time, she isn't any dummy, I doubt very seriously even in doing that her personal serve had any serious hack and would have been at best, subject to the same mundane crap we all get on our computers, at best.

For someone to hack it and use it, there would have to be an insider who knew the personal isp and server address. I doubt very seriously any of her e-mails were titled "HEY IT'S ME HILLARY".

I am a civilian, and I don't even use my full real name or give out identifying info through my e-mail without knowing whom I am sending it to.

I will not say 100% what will happen. But if I am betting, considering how long this has gone on with all the e-mails sent, I'd say if they were going to indict they would have done it a long time ago.

I don't think you have a firm grasp of the situation. We're talking about emails sent from her to other government employees, and from government employees to her. The content of which was later deemed to be classified information. As Secretary of state, she had to know some on the subjects she was writing about would be classified later or was classified at the time. Also, at some point, she couldn't receive a message that was already marked classified, so she asked someone if they could remove the classified markings and resend it. We don't know if they actually went through with it, or if that was something they regularly did.

But the FBI knows. And soon we will all know.

Edit: I'll also add that it doesn't just have to be classified documents sent through email. It's difficult, next to impossible actually, to remove a classified document from the government system and send it to a non secure server. But a big mistake that could of been made here, and that could lead to charges, is discussing classified subjects through her private email. For example, if she sent an email to Obama that said "hey, are we still meeting for lunch at Area 51 to discuss the alien life form found in the crashed UFO recovered in New Mexico?" and that info was classified, that is still a violation.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
02-07-2016, 01:17 PM
(02-07-2016 01:05 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  If their story is correct, then this is just another Bengazi.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You believe the Benghazi report is not supporting evidence of her corrupt activities???
Gasp

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
02-07-2016, 01:25 PM
(02-07-2016 01:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 01:10 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  You know me to be a racist, and the shelters are like the jails - wall-to-wall niggers. I am not going to spend much time with them if I don't have to - I am not going to learn anything I need from them.

I thought you were there to teach them. No?

SmartassI am the jail pod professor correcting word spellings. I avoid social stratification topics even with white people, probably only suggesting that blacks have a chip on their shoulder that harnesses their reasoning. And I did not have the understanding of the topic as I do now; where as now, I would suggest that we need a new constitution to lead us to social justice.

02-07-2016, 01:27 PM
(02-07-2016 01:10 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 12:08 PM)BnW Wrote:  And, that statement is based on ... what? You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

It is amazing how skewed your ability to reason is. We, and Hillary have know that she has been under investigation since the revelation of her e-mail server, and you suppose that they have nothing, and that they are going to try and get her to admit to something???

ROFLMAO

So, you expect the FBI to send out some no-name agent to explain the extent of the investigation that has taken months, and that it has lead to no credible evidence of wrongdoing???

(02-07-2016 12:08 PM)BnW Wrote:  Whatever they are going to do, I hope they do it before the convention. The American public has a right to know if there is a criminal indictment looming for a candidate for the most powerful office in the world prior to the election. They need to make it a priority to wrap this up soon. If there is an indictment, tell us. If there isn't, tell us that too. But, it's unreal we are under 2 months from the conventions and this investigation is still not completed. I appreciate thoroughness but come on already.
Laugh out load

You do not even know enough to recognize the embarrassment that she is running for president. The world leaders know that she, with Sidney Bloomethal, put together the video-tape cover-up for Benghazi. And you can bet that the world leaders know the classified information that was on her server; they know personally that she is corrupt. Even if the information is trivial, her public explanations reveal that her intentions are rooted in a belief in corruption as inevitable and just.

World leaders are not in it for themselves, like the Clinton’s. World leaders are in it to get things right. World peace will not happen by accident - you idiot.

(02-07-2016 12:08 PM)BnW Wrote:  Your years of experience living in a homeless shelter and cataloging things?

You know me to be a racist, and the shelters are like the jails - wall-to-wall niggers. I am not going to spend much time with them if I don't have to - I am not going to learn anything I need from them.

Are you nuts, Bengazi was no cover up, it was a waste of money after the second investigation. 8 times and over 7 million dollars. And again, to make a cover up work, every single law enforcement investigator would all have to be in on it all at the same time.

Same bullshit conspiracy garbage with 9/11 and JFK. I am sorry it bothers you that they cleared her on Bengazi but it is flat out bullshit to claim a cover up. Nixon is proof that the more people you involve in a crime the easier it is to catch the entire group.

Just like people stupidly claiming the mob or Cuba had Kennedy murdered. Kennedy was murdered, not by a group, but one lone nut case. The reason it happened was not a conspiracy, but a lapse in security and ignorance of red flags, and most importantly HE himself chose to ride in an open vehicle.

I have no doubt that if John Hinckley had actually killed President Reagan his supporters would have created conspiracies too.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2016, 01:45 PM
(02-07-2016 01:25 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 01:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I thought you were there to teach them. No?

SmartassI am the jail pod professor correcting word spellings. I avoid social stratification topics even with white people, probably only suggesting that blacks have a chip on their shoulder that harnesses their reasoning. And I did not have the understanding of the topic as I do now; where as now, I would suggest that we need a new constitution to lead us to social justice.

Historically we've accomplished this by amending the Constitution. It was designed for such. Is it the amendment process you take issue with?

#sigh
02-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Honestly my fingers are crossed that she is indited, but if she isn't fair is fair and we have to respect the result.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-07-2016, 01:50 PM
We need to divide the powers of the government more accurately, and an amendment system will not do it - we need to use the technology that has been delivered to us by the ol' boy's club.

03-07-2016, 05:59 AM
(02-07-2016 01:50 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  We need to divide the powers of the government more accurately, and an amendment system will not do it - we need to use the technology that has been delivered to us by the ol' boy's club.

There is already an amendment system and it is defined in the Constitution.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user