Hillary interviewed by FBI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2016, 06:04 AM
RE: Hillary interviewed by FBI
(02-07-2016 01:45 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Honestly my fingers are crossed that she is indited, but if she isn't fair is fair and we have to respect the result.

Or, she wont be indicted because there was no crime. Again, there are too many investigators involved for a conspiracy to work.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Hillary interviewed by FBI
(03-07-2016 05:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-07-2016 01:50 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  We need to divide the powers of the government more accurately, and an amendment system will not do it - we need to use the technology that has been delivered to us by the ol' boy's club.

There is already an amendment system and it is defined in the Constitution.

The "system," that I italicized, is a series of amendments to make the changes that are necessary to correct the government.

The amendment system of Article V. is adequate; although, the proponents of the states writing and ratifying amendments are somewhat baffled - they believe that they have to have a physical convention to generate an amendment proposal. Laughat

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply