Hippies kill their baby

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2011, 08:45 AM
Hippies kill their baby
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20110329/twl...ca4a9.html

I suppose they didn't know that vegan diets make breast milk pointless.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2011, 09:35 AM

RE: Hippies kill their baby
(29-03-2011 08:45 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20110329/twl...ca4a9.html

I suppose they didn't know that vegan diets make breast milk pointless.

Tragic ignorance. Sad Rest in peace little treasure.
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2011, 10:09 AM
This is why I get pissed off at the whole veggie alternate culture. Few of them actually understand what a balanced diet is and how to supplement vitamins and minerals if they don't eat meat.
A couple in the UK killed their baby daughter with homeopathic medicine - i.e it had no effect and a simple rash killed her. But hey , they had to stick to their beliefs no matter what. Idiots !!!

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
29-03-2011, 10:29 AM
I think the fact that vegans have to take artificial supplements shows that their diet is wrong.

29-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Wow that is crazy. I hope this brings the balanced diet to a forefront in veggie culture. My fiancee is a vegetarian, I'm going to share this with her.

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
29-03-2011, 03:59 PM
(29-03-2011 01:41 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  Wow that is crazy. I hope this brings the balanced diet to a forefront in veggie culture. My fiancee is a vegetarian, I'm going to share this with her.

Read this article :
http://www.ajcn.org/content/70/3/516S.full

Whether you eat meat or not you can live very long or very short.
Vegans and people who eat too much red meat live the shortest.
Fish eaters and lacto-ovo-vegetarians(both eggs and eggs) live longest.
Nature doesn't care about what humans think is right and wrong - reality is LOL -ing at us Big Grin

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
29-03-2011, 06:35 PM
I wish I could afford eggs and eggs.

29-03-2011, 07:32 PM
Only problem with my primarily fish diet is the risk of mercury poison. I just never understood the idea of going against omnivorous cravings in order to feel justified that you're not a beast. We have bodily cravings for a reason. I also cannot understand how people refuse to accept cows being beheaded, but are perfectly fine with a field of plants that are raised to be eaten and the millions of bugs and rodents that die due to the fact that those plants are filled with things that make sure the only thing in the area that will survive is them. Stop thinking it's so bad to eat an animal and accept that every other animal will do it (some only in extreme circumstances).

The sad thing is that usually when things like this happen the next kid is raised the same way.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
29-03-2011, 11:22 PM
@lilith - Its empathy gone awry.
I think the nail in the coffin is that the same parents were not vegan for a while and raised a healthy child in that time.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
29-03-2011, 11:48 PM
I try to eat vegetarian 1 or 2 times a week for environmental purposes and as a challenge to my cooking abilities.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.