His love, tantalizating everything I have.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2012, 10:26 AM

His love, tantalizating everything I have.
How can things can go from being deplorable to be so enamored? It's almost like the world has finally sided with me, and wants me to be elated, unlike ever before. Everytime that I think about you, the butterflies inside of me intensify. Knots appear in my tummy. Goosebumps appear on the surface of my skin. For some reason, you find my lack of conversation amusing, and just giggle at the thought of me struggling for a topic. I've shared more with you, than I have shared with most people that have know me for, well, almost forever. We connect. The problem is though, is no one could ever know about 'us', if there ever was an 'us'. You're three times my age, and you live hundreds of miles away. I'm really starting to fall for someone who would be better off without me as a burden, and I don't know what to do.

Someone, please help?
Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2012, 10:41 AM
RE: His love, tantalizating everything I have.
I think I know...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2012, 10:44 AM

(13-01-2012 10:41 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I think I know...

What do you think that you know?...
Please grace us with your words of wisdom.
And if you are trying to guess the person, PM me.
Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Het is de liefde! Wink

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
13-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Quote:We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

That Dr Seuss... a freakin' genius. Blush

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
13-01-2012, 05:31 PM
(13-01-2012 05:06 PM)The_observer Wrote:  Het is de liefde! Wink

Ik denk dat je gelijk hebt Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
13-01-2012, 05:39 PM
(13-01-2012 05:31 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(13-01-2012 05:06 PM)The_observer Wrote:  Het is de liefde! Wink

Ik denk dat je gelijk hebt Big Grin
and I think you're on google translate Wink
(its either that, or you have a hidden talent)

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post
13-01-2012, 06:09 PM
It is the love that we do not understand...

Het is de liefde

...and all of this ^ professional pontification does not equate to the two mathematical expressions resultant from 'random' evolution and localized in naive philosophy- Love is Void/Love is the emotional dynamic of least entropy - read up, cause in no way, shape or form, those last two bits are traditional sentences that would convey information in the context of any other age.

More importantly, I know the depth of the mine that produced such valuable gem; the eleven year "miraculous" standing waveform twixt me and my Gwynnies... that is it, fellas. Not only did I stumble across the necessary "why of I," I refused to stop considering the "why not" of her. Pathetic, much? A non-entity identified as psychopathic felonious, a somebody of global identity - there's a vector for that disease? One that is not delusional?

Bet.

Play you some Garbage right now - every thing you think you know - is wrong.

What's she got? Distraction? Entertainment? Not a moment of her own, to herself, that is not analysed and criticized, but most often vilified; not because of her self but because of her so-fucking-envious position.

What do I got? Distortion of scripture - perfected in absurdity by God's sufficient comedy - the million word book of gwynnite -scribbles on brown scrap - the necessary genesis mere afterbirth contrasted to the trine - Love is Void... yeah, she can come to my house maybe...

ellenjanuary a Name in the universe.

and I ask you, is there reasonable doubt; that such is not the name of local infamy? What-ever-the-fuck happened, I don't remember fulfilling the responsibility of an adult, here.

Lightning only strikes twice when yer too onery to take the hint the first time and lay the fuck down. What I should maybe do - lay the fuck down.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
13-01-2012, 06:10 PM
(13-01-2012 05:39 PM)The_observer Wrote:  and I think you're on google translate Wink

Ik ben een man van vele talenten, behulp van Google Translate is slechts een van hen Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
13-01-2012, 06:31 PM
(13-01-2012 06:10 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(13-01-2012 05:39 PM)The_observer Wrote:  and I think you're on google translate Wink

Ik ben een man van vele talenten, behulp van Google Translate is slechts een van hen Tongue

Waarom is de rum altijd gebleven?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.