His love, tantalizating everything I have.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: His love, tantalizating everything I have.
(15-01-2012 02:15 PM)The_observer Wrote:  
(14-01-2012 02:37 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-01-2012 02:28 AM)The_observer Wrote:  
(13-01-2012 06:37 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(13-01-2012 06:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Waarom is de rum altijd gebleven?

Omdat je dronk het allemaal

Ok ik het toe te geven, ik dronk het Angel

you guys have NO idea how ridiculous this sounds Big GrinBig Grin

Maybe not, but we've got a good feel for being ridiculous. Wink

(14-01-2012 06:44 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(14-01-2012 02:28 AM)The_observer Wrote:  you guys have NO idea how ridiculous this sounds Big GrinBig Grin

I'm not surprised. Does it make sense grammatically speaking? Translate has a habit of translating the words but not in any kind of grammatical order.

It's still good fun Big Grin

It reads...
Why did the rum stay
Because you all drank it
OK I to be confessed I drank it all

Big Grin

Sounds like a typical dialog after the rum is gone.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Using google translate it gives me
(girly)Why is the rum always gone?
(me)Because you drank it all
(me)Ok I admit, I drank it

Google translate LIES!!!!

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
15-01-2012, 04:08 PM
(15-01-2012 04:07 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Using google translate it gives me

It's not really a lie. It's a misnomer. You didn't drink all the rum, you drank all the Scotch!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-01-2012, 07:35 PM
[Image: 25ftusk.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like Ferdinand's post
15-01-2012, 11:35 PM
(15-01-2012 04:07 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Using google translate it gives me

That’s because, in Dutch you don’t say: "Why is the rum gone" but "Where is is the rum gone." It translates correctly, but it’s not said that way. Big Grin

An other nice one is: "Alive and kicking"
Translates to "Springlevend --> jumping alive" Smile

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
20-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Ik wou dat ik had het geduld om een ​​andere taal te leren. Ik heb altijd gezegd dat ik Frans te leren omdat er zo veel van onze geschiedenis in Louisiana is het Frans. Met een beetje Spaanse en Afrikaanse gemengd in natuurlijk. Ik weiger om Spaans uit wrok te leren voor het heiligdom natie de VS is geworden. Misschien op een dag zal ik pak een Steen van Rosetta en leren iets anders dan redneck.Big Grin

The hardest part is relearning pronunciation. Vs and Us are not the same I don't think.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
20-01-2012, 02:58 PM
(20-01-2012 02:23 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Ik wou dat ik had het geduld om een ​​andere taal te leren. Ik heb altijd gezegd dat ik Frans te leren omdat er zo veel van onze geschiedenis in Louisiana is het Frans. Met een beetje Spaanse en Afrikaanse gemengd in natuurlijk. Ik weiger om Spaans uit wrok te leren voor het heiligdom natie de VS is geworden. Misschien op een dag zal ik pak een Steen van Rosetta en leren iets anders dan redneck.Big Grin

The hardest part is relearning pronunciation. Vs and Us are not the same I don't think.
French is good - it's the language of diplomacy.
It's good to learn a language - but why would you not learn a language just to protest the immigration of a population that speaks it? I don't think that will stop them.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
20-01-2012, 03:04 PM
(20-01-2012 02:58 PM)kim Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 02:23 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Ik wou dat ik had het geduld om een ​​andere taal te leren. Ik heb altijd gezegd dat ik Frans te leren omdat er zo veel van onze geschiedenis in Louisiana is het Frans. Met een beetje Spaanse en Afrikaanse gemengd in natuurlijk. Ik weiger om Spaans uit wrok te leren voor het heiligdom natie de VS is geworden. Misschien op een dag zal ik pak een Steen van Rosetta en leren iets anders dan redneck.Big Grin

French is good - it's the language of diplomacy.
It's good to learn a language - but why would you not learn a language just to protest the immigration of a population that speaks it? I don't think that will stop them.

Ik denk dat we te veel nadruk leggen op de catering aan diegenen die niet of niet zal Engels spreken. Ik was in een benzinestation ongeveer een jaar geleden en merkte een hele sectie van de snack cake volledig geschreven in het Spaans. Waarom is het geschreven in het Spaans? Dit is niet Louisiana San Diego. We maken het makkelijker voor illegale Spaanse en latino immigranten in de gemeenschap mix van catering aan hun behoeften. Ik ben vrij conservatief als het gaat om illegale immigratie. Het heeft nothign te maken met racisme en alles te maken met de stam te plaatsen op onze economie.

I see it used Spaanse. Is there not a Dutch word for Hispanic?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
20-01-2012, 03:04 PM
Although it’s perfectly understandable, It sounds incredibly weird Smile

Your "Dutch" teacher would give you a score in the red I’m afraid.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
20-01-2012, 03:11 PM
(20-01-2012 03:04 PM)The_observer Wrote:  
Although it’s perfectly understandable, It sounds incredibly weird Smile

Your "Dutch" teacher would give you a score in the red I’m afraid.

LOL. I posted a thread in the casual coffeehouse so we could test out how accurate Google translator is.

-Mark Twain