Historical Butte Creek Mill Burns Down.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2015, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2015 02:09 AM by Shadow Fox.)
Historical Butte Creek Mill Burns Down.

I am super bummed out about this. It was the only thing in my hometown to actually be proud of and the only tourist site we actually had WORTH going too. Other than looking at some stupid bridge and an old wooden house that is falling apart that you can't even get within 50ft of because it is surrounded by a fence. There is literally nothing left in that town for me anymore. MY neighbors I lived next door to my whole life are gone and their house torn down to make a park, the old lady next door to me on the other side is dead. My home is falling apart in the floors and ceiling caving in in parts of it.

With only a wood stove for heating and no way to cool the house and zero insulation. I have no reason to live there anymore and I would never want to move back in.

This is like having the last vestiges of your childhood taken away from you...the ones you actually wanted to keep.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2015, 02:04 AM
RE: Historical Butte Creek Mill Burns Down.
That's too bad. Sorry to hear Undecided

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
27-12-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: Historical Butte Creek Mill Burns Down.
(26-12-2015 01:56 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  

I am super bummed out about this. It was the only thing in my hometown to actually be proud of and the only tourist site we actually had WORTH going too. Other than looking at some stupid bridge and an old wooden house that is falling apart that you can't even get within 50ft of because it is surrounded by a fence. There is literally nothing left in that town for me anymore. MY neighbors I lived next door to my whole life are gone and their house torn down to make a park, the old lady next door to me on the other side is dead. My home is falling apart in the floors and ceiling caving in in parts of it.

With only a wood stove for heating and no way to cool the house and zero insulation. I have no reason to live there anymore and I would never want to move back in.

This is like having the last vestiges of your childhood taken away from you...the ones you actually wanted to keep.

I heard about this on the local news. It's always sad when old buildings burn down. History goes up in flames.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.