History of the F Word

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: History of the F Word
Not one of their better efforts, I must say. I liked 5150, but I'll always be partial to the DLR years.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2015, 04:11 PM
I like to mix and match my profanity in ways that don't make any sense. It's more fun that way:

Well, cunt fucking damn it!
Gosh fucking darn it!!!!
Fucking shit-damn!
Oh my fucking tits, what the shit is this??!!!

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
31-08-2015, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2015 04:27 PM by itsnotmeitsyou.)
(31-08-2015 04:11 PM)cactus Wrote:  I like to mix and match my profanity in ways that don't make any sense. It's more fun that way:

Well, cunt fucking damn it!
Gosh fucking darn it!!!!
Fucking shit-damn!
Oh my fucking tits, what the shit is this??!!!

As does every fucking teenage boy on Xbox Live.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
31-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Yeah, but the tweenies on Xbox Live do it just to be assholes to the other players. I'm too fucking classy for that shit.
[Image: awkward-photos-4-toddler-with-pipe.jpg]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
31-08-2015, 06:52 PM
Too funny! Back in my early 20s, I discovered a music store that carried patches shaped like the blue oval Ford uses, but said "Fuck" in the same script. I asked to buy them, of course using the word fuck, since that is what it said. My girlfriend at the time just rolled her eyes, but the sales person said, "I won't sell them to people who use a euphemism". I bought a bunch. I wore one on my denim jacket for ages. Most people just glanced at it and figured "Ford", or maybe were afraid to ask or say something. I'd had only one person ask, "Does that patch say what I think it says?!". I said, "You can read, right?". I was in the US Navy at the time, and a Lieutenant took offense and had me remove it, though I was obviously not in uniform at the time. Good times! I'll have to dig through my old stuff and see if I still have one.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
31-08-2015, 10:45 PM
(31-08-2015 06:52 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Too funny! Back in my early 20s, I discovered a music store that carried patches shaped like the blue oval Ford uses, but said "Fuck" in the same script. I asked to buy them, of course using the word fuck, since that is what it said. My girlfriend at the time just rolled her eyes, but the sales person said, "I won't sell them to people who use a euphemism". I bought a bunch. I wore one on my denim jacket for ages. Most people just glanced at it and figured "Ford", or maybe were afraid to ask or say something. I'd had only one person ask, "Does that patch say what I think it says?!". I said, "You can read, right?". I was in the US Navy at the time, and a Lieutenant took offense and had me remove it, though I was obviously not in uniform at the time. Good times! I'll have to dig through my old stuff and see if I still have one.

Did it look something like this? Big Grin

[Image: $(KGrHqFHJ!0FHTLzZ5sNBR7u2L3Few~~60_35.JPG]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
01-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Looks like it!
02-09-2015, 02:30 PM
(31-08-2015 08:06 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 07:43 AM)stevec Wrote:  Many years ago I worked with a young girl.
One day I said to her.

"T@#&*, do you realise that in the last two minutes you have said the word fuck 37 times."
Her reply.

"Fuck off, I don't fucking swear that fucking much."

Me, "Forty times now."

Her, "Who the fuck is fucking counting?"

Me, "Me."

Her, "Well, fucking stop it."

Consider Have we met?

Tongue

She's sound pretty fuckin' awesome.

Yep. She was a good gal to work with.
Not the worst (best) though. That was A..... To get into one department we had to go through the supervisors office. I walked in one day and caught A... in full flow complaining. I heard ".......and we are fucking fed up of fucking G...S... and his foul fucking language. Doesn't he fucking realise there are fucking women working in this fucking place."
I couldn't keep a straight face.

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.