Hit me with your best shot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot
(14-11-2012 01:31 PM)Gaest Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 01:20 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  I dare say the title of this thread leaves something to be desired.

Agreed. I gave it my best shot though...
I think "Theists: Hit me with your best shot" would have been just ducky.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2012, 02:41 PM
[Image: LucieBigEars1.jpg]

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like kingschosen's post
14-11-2012, 03:32 PM
And KC for the win.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-11-2012, 06:02 PM
(14-11-2012 02:41 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  [Image: LucieBigEars1.jpg]
Not your best. I've seen better from you. C'mon baby, hit me!

Also, FWIW, I've been hearing that damned song ALL FRIGGIN DAY LONG since reading this thread!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
14-11-2012, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2012 06:59 PM by GirlyMan.)
As a former atheist, The Word According to Brian is by far the most persuasive argument I've found. I highly recommend this book to all clergy looking to bring the lost souls to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It took The Word According to Brian to show me the error of my foolish ways and disbelief and finally accept the Holy Spirit and Lord Jesus Christ into my life. I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see. " ... Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost." (Luke 15:6 KJV)

Breathing - it's more art than science.
14-11-2012, 07:09 PM
(14-11-2012 06:02 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 02:41 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  [Image: LucieBigEars1.jpg]
Not your best. I've seen better from you. C'mon baby, hit me!

Also, FWIW, I've been hearing that damned song ALL FRIGGIN DAY LONG since reading this thread!
[Image: buddy-the-crazy-boxer-dog-400x500.jpg]

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
14-11-2012, 07:20 PM
(14-11-2012 07:09 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 06:02 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Not your best. I've seen better from you. C'mon baby, hit me!

[Image: buddy-the-crazy-boxer-dog-400x500.jpg]
Better, better. But I'm still looking for a sense of flight. Work it baby, work it! Show me whatcha got!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
14-11-2012, 08:27 PM
(14-11-2012 06:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  As a former atheist, The Word According to Brian is by far the most persuasive argument I've found. I highly recommend this book to all clergy looking to bring the lost souls to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It took The Word According to Brian to show me the error of my foolish ways and disbelief and finally accept the Holy Spirit and Lord Jesus Christ into my life. I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see. " ... Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost." (Luke 15:6 KJV)

I've heard good things about his book. For starters, it's not an old shoe full of feces. That's a good thing, right? It also isn't known to cause cancer in children (yet).

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
14-11-2012, 09:29 PM
(14-11-2012 08:27 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 06:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  As a former atheist, The Word According to Brian is by far the most persuasive argument I've found. I highly recommend this book to all clergy looking to bring the lost souls to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It took The Word According to Brian to show me the error of my foolish ways and disbelief and finally accept the Holy Spirit and Lord Jesus Christ into my life. I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see. " ... Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost." (Luke 15:6 KJV)

I've heard good things about his book. For starters, it's not an old shoe full of feces. That's a good thing, right? It also isn't known to cause cancer in children (yet).

Nah,it's full of feces. Scatology is a legitimate science.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
14-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Hmm...I could play the devils advocate....and by that I mean gods advocate, and win the debate, but I would do it in a way to make you feel disappointed, and I just don't care enough.