Hitchens Sunday

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2014, 08:55 AM
Hitchens Sunday
Brought to you by the letter "B"

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Rahn127's post
09-02-2014, 09:14 AM
RE: Hitchens Sunday
Which discussion was this again? I know I've seen the full version but the details escape me.

Very much cheers to all.
09-02-2014, 09:18 AM
(09-02-2014 09:14 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Which discussion was this again?

This one:

09-02-2014, 09:20 AM
*Bows*

Danke.
09-02-2014, 10:22 AM
'The fanatics and the fools who think they know god's will and can tell you what it is'
23-02-2014, 09:42 AM
An excellent reply to the question "If there is no god, why do you spend so much time trying to convince people there isn't" ?

My answer would be ..."Delusional irrational thinking among a voting population, within the people who educate our children, lawmakers, the military & our president is a scary proposition. Especially when so many want and desire for a fictional character to arrive and destroy the world. Those who believe in this delusional future destruction actively move to "save" people by converting them to their religion and fighting anything, ANYTHING, that stands in their way. This is why I stand in their way and fight for reason, for rationality and rail against all those who want mass destruction visited upon the rest of us who don't believe as they do."

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post