Hitchens sucks

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
11-02-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Hitchens sucks
Hitchens had no substance whatsoever, he was all style.I find your insults quite ironic given the fundamental lack of consideration the vast majority of atheists demonstrate.

You may as well use tourette's as the poster child for your 'ideology'. It's safe to say anyone who promotes Dawkins or Hitchens as of sound mind and whose philosophy is suitable to follow is slow.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2014, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2014 10:03 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-02-2014 02:10 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  The devout atheist has prepared his response for everything. How to address the question, commit to nothing, and claim objectivity in one go.

It's so contrived, yet so appealing to the simple minded. Pop philosophy.

Yes dear. Whatever you say.
That must be why he was so famous and sold millions of books ... because he had nothing of substance to say.
And how many books have you sold, BrownPoopStain ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-02-2014, 09:13 PM
(11-02-2014 08:51 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Hitchens had no substance whatsoever, he was all style.I find your insults quite ironic given the fundamental lack of consideration the vast majority of atheists demonstrate.

You may as well use tourette's as the poster child for your 'ideology'. It's safe to say anyone who promotes Dawkins or Hitchens as of sound mind and whose philosophy is suitable to follow is slow.

If you aren't happy with the lack of consideration atheist's demonstrate, why are you here?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
11-02-2014, 09:59 PM
Pssst...hey everyone! Brownshirt hasn't ever even read any Dawkins or Hitchens. He just likes to show up and spout off shit he thinks will "rile up the atheists".
This is because his life is boring and he can't find anything better to do.

Ignore him and he'll go away.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
11-02-2014, 10:23 PM
(11-02-2014 08:51 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  You may as well use tourette's as the poster child for your 'ideology'.

You should be the poster child for birth control. I mean, calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

(11-02-2014 08:51 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  It's safe to say anyone who promotes Dawkins or Hitchens as of sound mind and whose philosophy is suitable to follow is slow.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass, but I can safely say I tried. At the end of the day, that's what counts right?

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 3 users Like Im_Ryan's post
11-02-2014, 10:49 PM
(11-02-2014 08:51 PM)Brownshirt Wrote:  Hitchens had no substance whatsoever, he was all style.I find your insults quite ironic given the fundamental lack of consideration the vast majority of atheists demonstrate.

Would that be fairy tale consideration ?

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
12-02-2014, 12:39 AM
(11-02-2014 09:59 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Pssst...hey everyone! Brownshirt hasn't ever even read any Dawkins or Hitchens. He just likes to show up and spout off shit he thinks will "rile up the atheists".
This is because his life is boring and he can't find anything better to do.

Ignore him and he'll go away.

The sad thing is I have read them and cannot get that time back. If you really think these 'authors' accurately illustrate your opinion and basis for atheism, then that's just sad.
12-02-2014, 10:06 AM
(12-02-2014 12:39 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  The sad thing is I have read them and cannot get that time back. If you really think these 'authors' accurately illustrate your opinion and basis for atheism, then that's just sad.

Yes, that would be sad. Good thing I'm able to decide for myself what good things I can take away from them and disregard what I don't agree with in order to form my own opinion. Sometimes it's hard to tell whether you can or Kant. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
12-02-2014, 11:09 AM
(12-02-2014 12:39 AM)Brownshirt Wrote:  The sad thing is I have read them and cannot get that time back. If you really think these 'authors' accurately illustrate your opinion and basis for atheism, then that's just sad.

Why the hell would you post in tiny white letters?
I changed the color and size for everyone else.

Fucking coward.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
12-02-2014, 11:18 AM
(12-02-2014 11:09 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  

Why the hell would you post in tiny white letters?
I changed the color and size for everyone else.

Fucking coward.

Ah, he was just fucking with me. Did hurt my eyes a bit though, you summummabitch.

~ Umberto Eco