Hitler not so bad?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2016, 04:27 AM
RE: Hitler not so bad?
(13-11-2016 04:22 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(12-11-2016 09:15 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Gen X revived the goatee! That's gotta count for something.

You have a point. Before that it was always the mark of someone really evil.

[Image: original.jpg]

[Image: 18jb2rteyleh6jpg.jpg]

[Image: south-park-s02e15c01-spaceship-16x9.jpg]

Those are still awful. Gen X brought us the chin-strap and the goat (the bottom half of the gaotee only). But unless you're fuckin' Brad Pitt or Robert Downey Jr., you cannot make a full goatee look good.

Gen Y can die in a fire for neckbeards.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2016, 07:17 AM
And here I thought you all were edimucated peoples but none of you seem to know the difference between a goatee and a Van Dyke. Facepalm Allow a pogonologist to assist you.

"The Van Dyke beard is named after Anthony van Dyck. A Van Dyke (also spelled Vandyke, Vandyck, Van Dyck or Van Dijk) is a style of facial hair named after 17th-century Flemish painter Anthony van Dyck. A Van Dyke specifically consists of any growth of both a mustache and goatee with all hair on the cheeks shaven.”

Goatee =
[Image: Goatee-beard-1-e1447870395213.jpg]

Vandyke =
[Image: Goatee-beard-4.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
13-11-2016, 07:42 AM
Goatee...makes me think of goatse.

[Image: BhmGJwm.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
13-11-2016, 07:54 AM
Well to be fair, Adolph Hitler currently holds an approval rating of 11% with the American public - higher than colon cancer at 10.3% and Congress at 9%.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
13-11-2016, 08:05 AM
(12-11-2016 08:34 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I'll give Hitler one thing. He's the guy that killed Hitler.

Damn, that's good. I'm so putting that in my repertoire.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
13-11-2016, 08:52 AM
Hitler not so bad?
Amazes me that you all seem to be completely happy with a minor percentage of the population (Jews) owning the vast majority of the worlds wealth for their own gain while the majority suffer and running the worlds media to promote their agendas, fear mongering, propaganda and lies. Not to mention the participation and covering up of child abuse and god knows what else. I simply asked for others opinions for which I get called childish and grammar nazi'd. It's people like you who make snap judgements that really ruin society. You stay in your sheep pens and believe everything you read and hear in the text books..I'm sure you'll do just great
13-11-2016, 09:09 AM
.... And there it is.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
13-11-2016, 09:11 AM
(13-11-2016 08:52 AM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  Amazes me that you all seem to be completely happy with a minor percentage of the population (Jews) owning the vast majority of the worlds wealth for their own gain while the majority suffer and running the worlds media to promote their agendas, fear mongering, propaganda and lies. Not to mention the participation and covering up of child abuse and god knows what else. I simply asked for others opinions for which I get called childish and grammar nazi'd. It's people like you who make snap judgements that really ruin society. You stay in your sheep pens and believe everything you read and hear in the text books..I'm sure you'll do just great

What part of not deserving scraps do you not understand? Now go lay down.
13-11-2016, 09:15 AM
Hitler not so bad?
(13-11-2016 09:11 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(13-11-2016 08:52 AM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  Amazes me that you all seem to be completely happy with a minor percentage of the population (Jews) owning the vast majority of the worlds wealth for their own gain while the majority suffer and running the worlds media to promote their agendas, fear mongering, propaganda and lies. Not to mention the participation and covering up of child abuse and god knows what else. I simply asked for others opinions for which I get called childish and grammar nazi'd. It's people like you who make snap judgements that really ruin society. You stay in your sheep pens and believe everything you read and hear in the text books..I'm sure you'll do just great

What part of not deserving scraps do you not understand? Now go lay down.

Already am, in the savanna, like a lion knowing you can't do nothing...your entertainment, don't need your scraps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13-11-2016, 09:21 AM
Another day, another twat op Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post