Hitler not so bad?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Hitler not so bad?
(13-11-2016 10:30 AM)Aliza Wrote:  [Image: P1240634x.jpg]

Cholent. Holy fucking shit do I love cholent. We have cholent cook offs the way everyone else has chili cook offs or BBQ rib cook offs.

Oooooooooooooooh, I haven't tried this!

*gasp* This is as close as an atheist Cajun gets to a "sin". Must. Try. This.

Looks delicious.

You know, from the Jewish food I've already had on previous occasions, even if the bullshit the antisemites push was true, I'd still forgive your people, Aliza, just because of their culinary contributions to the world. Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2016, 10:36 AM
(13-11-2016 10:24 AM)BnW Wrote:  Saw the thread title. Saw 12 pages of responses. Haven't you people learned not to feed the trolls? It always amazes me how many people take the bait.

There needs to be a forum etiquette where it's understood that all posts like this are just ignored. Don't delete it, let the stupidity stay, but why would anyone engage a moron like this?

Fucking baffling.

It's mainly been mocking and discussing different cheeses. Mostly cheese.
He hasn't been taken seriously in the least.
Just a chew toy.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
13-11-2016, 10:39 AM
(13-11-2016 10:36 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(13-11-2016 10:24 AM)BnW Wrote:  Saw the thread title. Saw 12 pages of responses. Haven't you people learned not to feed the trolls? It always amazes me how many people take the bait.

There needs to be a forum etiquette where it's understood that all posts like this are just ignored. Don't delete it, let the stupidity stay, but why would anyone engage a moron like this?

Fucking baffling.

It's mainly been mocking and discussing different cheeses. Mostly cheese.
He hasn't been taken seriously in the least.
Just a chew toy.

I rather enjoy our method of dealing with Nazis.

Cheese is good. Nazis are bad. It's really simple.

[Image: 4811ae2c174a7b60757c595dda7765f0.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
13-11-2016, 10:45 AM
(13-11-2016 10:36 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  

Cholent. Holy fucking shit do I love cholent. We have cholent cook offs the way everyone else has chili cook offs or BBQ rib cook offs.

Oooooooooooooooh, I haven't tried this!

Looks delicious.

You know, from the Jewish food I've already had on previous occasions, even if the bullshit the antisemites push was true, I'd still forgive your people, Aliza, just because of their culinary contributions to the world. Big Grin

Cholent is like our best kept secret. It's arguably the most defining recipe of traditional Judaism, yet no one outside the more observant communities has ever heard of it. This is probably because we only eat it once a week, so its rarely served in our restaurants.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
13-11-2016, 10:49 AM

It looks yummy. Does it cause flatulence?

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
13-11-2016, 10:53 AM
(13-11-2016 10:49 AM)tomilay Wrote:  

It looks yummy. Does it cause flatulence?

Well... many recipies are loaded with beans, so if beans don't agree with you, then this might not be the dish for you. Cholent doesn't require beans, though. It's sometimes made with barley or rice as the base.
13-11-2016, 10:55 AM
(13-11-2016 10:45 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(13-11-2016 10:36 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Oooooooooooooooh, I haven't tried this!

Looks delicious.

Cholent is like our best kept secret. It's arguably the most defining recipe of traditional Judaism, yet no one outside the more observant communities has ever heard of it. This is probably because we only eat it once a week, so its rarely served in our restaurants.

I've never heard of it, but it looks delicious. Drooling
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
13-11-2016, 11:00 AM
Aliza, all joking aside... I have to give you props/kudos for how well you handle antisemitic bullshit. I think I would react a lot more vehemently if people were always talking about Cajuns the way they talk about your people. Honestly, even though I know the history of antisemitism and its roots in Catholicism, I just can't understand why it didn't utterly die in 1945. Every time I see this stuff, I can't stop thinking, "What the fuck is WRONG with these people!?"

[+] 8 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
13-11-2016, 11:13 AM
(13-11-2016 11:00 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Aliza, all joking aside... I have to give you props/kudos for how well you handle antisemitic bullshit. I think I would react a lot more vehemently if people were always talking about Cajuns the way they talk about your people. Honestly, even though I know the history of antisemitism and its roots in Catholicism, I just can't understand why it didn't utterly die in 1945. Every time I see this stuff, I can't stop thinking, "What the fuck is WRONG with these people!?"

Yes, Aliza ------> Bowing

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
13-11-2016, 11:24 AM
I've posted this before but down in Los Angeles I lived across the street from the well known Jewish bakery, Beverlywood Bakery. I'd go in there and these Jewish ladies would be dickering with the bakers about the freshest breads and sweets and stuff and gentile little ol me would just point to anything (I usually didn't know how to pronounce it) and pay for it. It didn't seem to matter what I pointed to it was all good. God, that place was amazing. Yum.Drooling

[Image: 800479981edca4e97b7f0ab04061d76c1e10dd2f_500.jpg]

[Image: 9235835.jpg?358]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post