Hitler not so bad?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Hitler not so bad?
(13-11-2016 08:52 AM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  Amazes me that you all seem to be completely happy with a minor percentage of the population (Jews) owning the vast majority of the worlds wealth for their own gain while the majority suffer and running the worlds media to promote their agendas, fear mongering, propaganda and lies. Not to mention the participation and covering up of child abuse and god knows what else. I simply asked for others opinions for which I get called childish and grammar nazi'd. It's people like you who make snap judgements that really ruin society. You stay in your sheep pens and believe everything you read and hear in the text books..I'm sure you'll do just great

Actually, any rancher worth his salt grazes his sheep in pastures, rather than pen them in.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
18-11-2016, 09:27 PM
(18-11-2016 09:24 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(13-11-2016 08:52 AM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  Amazes me that you all seem to be completely happy with a minor percentage of the population (Jews) owning the vast majority of the worlds wealth for their own gain while the majority suffer and running the worlds media to promote their agendas, fear mongering, propaganda and lies. Not to mention the participation and covering up of child abuse and god knows what else. I simply asked for others opinions for which I get called childish and grammar nazi'd. It's people like you who make snap judgements that really ruin society. You stay in your sheep pens and believe everything you read and hear in the text books..I'm sure you'll do just great

Actually, any rancher worth his salt grazes his sheep in pastures, rather than pen them in.

Unless it's baby cow in a box.

That stuff is all kinds of yummy.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-11-2016, 09:45 PM
(18-11-2016 09:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 09:24 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Actually, any rancher worth his salt grazes his sheep in pastures, rather than pen them in.

Unless it's baby cow in a box.

I refuse to eat veal on principle. No doubt this dipshit of an OP will call me a "Libtard" and perhaps even revoke my ManCard. Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
19-11-2016, 05:20 AM

Anytime someone blames everything on 'the Jews', it reminds be of this old SNL skit.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I just replace Bears with Jews, so it becomes 'Da Jews' in the same terrible drawl of a Chicago accent. Then I chuckle at the ignorant fuckhead being afraid of 'Da Jews'.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-11-2016, 10:11 AM

Monkeyfucker, you are without doubt the most reprehensible bag of pig faeces I've seen here in a long while, I wouldn't piss in your mouth if you were dying of thirst .
19-11-2016, 10:18 AM
Hitler not so bad?
(19-11-2016 10:11 AM)adey67 Wrote:  

Monkeyfucker, you are without doubt the most reprehensible bag of pig faeces I've seen here in a long while, I wouldn't piss in your mouth if you were dying of thirst .

Why thank you kind sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
19-11-2016, 10:23 AM
(19-11-2016 10:11 AM)adey67 Wrote:  

No no no....

This thread isn't about monkey ass.

It's about cheese, mullets, Jewish cuisine and just about anything else other than op.

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-11-2016, 10:30 AM
(19-11-2016 10:23 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 10:11 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Monkeyfucker, you are without doubt the most reprehensible bag of pig faeces I've seen here in a long while, I wouldn't piss in your mouth if you were dying of thirst .

No no no....

This thread isn't about monkey ass.

It's about cheese, mullets, Jewish cuisine and just about anything else other than op.

Ah gotcha, sorry about that I kinda get fired up when I encounter this shit due to my grandfather who was with British forces when they liberated Bergen Belsen. Jewish cuisine it is...... I love chicken soup and Jewish girls are really hot stuff too Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
19-11-2016, 10:31 AM
(18-11-2016 09:45 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 09:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Unless it's baby cow in a box.

I refuse to eat veal on principle.

It doesn't taste as good today, they let it walk around too much. Tongue

Anyway I get it, I used to be that way. That was until I had my first mouthful of saltinbocca, and that was over. I recall my words were at the time..."omg, I just died and only my mouth went to heaven"

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-11-2016, 10:33 AM
(19-11-2016 10:31 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 09:45 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I refuse to eat veal on principle.

It doesn't taste as good today, they let it walk around too much. Tongue

Anyway I get it, I used to be that way. That was until I had my first mouthful of saltinbocca, and that was over. I recall my words were at the time..."omg, I just died and only my mouth went to heaven"

Never tried veal its that good huh ?