Getting me started again....

[Image: 20111112_24.JPG]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
19-11-2016, 10:35 AM
Hitler not so bad?
(19-11-2016 10:30 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 10:23 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No no no....

This thread isn't about monkey ass.

It's about cheese, mullets, Jewish cuisine and just about anything else other than op.

Ah gotcha, sorry about that I kinda get fired up when I encounter this shit due to my grandfather who was with British forces when they liberated Bergen Belsen. Jewish cuisine it is...... I love chicken soup and Jewish girls are really hot stuff too Big Grin

Your grandfather was a cunt...should of let them rott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
19-11-2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Hitler not so bad?
(19-11-2016 10:23 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 10:11 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Monkeyfucker, you are without doubt the most reprehensible bag of pig faeces I've seen here in a long while, I wouldn't piss in your mouth if you were dying of thirst .

No no no....

It's about cheese, mullets, Jewish cuisine and just about anything else other than op.
How about a cheesy Jewish mullet?

[Image: 2v9vvxk.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
19-11-2016, 10:37 AM
(19-11-2016 10:35 AM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 10:30 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Ah gotcha, sorry about that I kinda get fired up when I encounter this shit due to my grandfather who was with British forces when they liberated Bergen Belsen. Jewish cuisine it is...... I love chicken soup and Jewish girls are really hot stuff too Big Grin

Your grandfather was a cunt...should of let them rott

Not biting sorry, you lose Drinking Beverage and its rot not rott
19-11-2016, 10:48 AM
By the way, everyone, I thought I'd let you all know that I just got back from the annual Jewish conference a few days ago. This would, of course, be the conference of the year where the Jewish community strategizes and plots out the direction of world power for the next year. I report to the Florida division but we video call into the world headquarters in Borough Park.

The conference went well. The food was spectacular! Obviously some course correction was required when Trump was unexpectedly voted into the office. We blame the Russians, of course, but we came up with a solid game plan for getting the world back on track. It helps having Ivanka Trump on our side. We've got some big things planned for the world this year and I think you're going to like it.

... Unless of course you're a white male protestant evangelist. Then you might not like it so much. Sorry about that.
[+] 10 users Like Aliza's post
19-11-2016, 10:58 AM
(19-11-2016 10:34 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Getting me started again....

[Image: 20111112_24.JPG]

When our friends lived up the road the wife gave us challah almost every Friday. She was so nice, at first she had problems but got quite good at making it and her braids were quite nice.

Sometimes she'd put sesame seeds on it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-11-2016, 10:59 AM
(19-11-2016 10:35 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 10:23 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No no no....

How about a cheesy Jewish mullet?

[Image: 2v9vvxk.jpg]

I forgot all about him.

Didn't Kenny G also sport a mullet once upon a time?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

19-11-2016, 11:04 AM
(19-11-2016 10:48 AM)Aliza Wrote:  By the way, everyone, I thought I'd let you all know that I just got back from the annual Jewish conference a few days ago. This would, of course, be the conference of the year where the Jewish community strategizes and plots out the direction of world power for the next year. I report to the Florida division but we video call into the world headquarters in Borough Park.

The conference went well. The food was spectacular! Obviously some course correction was required when Trump was unexpectedly voted into the office. We blame the Russians, of course, but we came up with a solid game plan for getting the world back on track. It helps having Ivanka Trump on our side. We've got some big things planned for the world this year and I think you're going to like it.

... Unless of course you're a white male protestant evangelist. Then you might not like it so much. Sorry about that.
Id be honoured to be a camp commandant if you decide to round up all the WASPSTongue
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
19-11-2016, 11:09 AM
Hitler not so bad?
(19-11-2016 10:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 10:35 AM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  Your grandfather was a cunt...should of let them rott

Not biting sorry, you lose Drinking Beverage and its rot not rott

Is it rot because you said so? No. It's rot in my words or maybe even rottttt if I choose it to be Tongue

19-11-2016, 11:12 AM
(19-11-2016 11:09 AM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 10:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Not biting sorry, you lose Drinking Beverage and its rot not rott

Is it rot because you said so? No. It's rot in my words or maybe even rottttt if I choose it to be Tongue

Looking forward to having some stilton cheese this Xmas