Hitler not so bad?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: Hitler not so bad?
(19-11-2016 11:26 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 11:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I worship a Jewish girl (it's gonna be 2 if the one in thread don't shut her pie hole Heart ) and I cannot help but suggest "hitler topics" be classified as "halocaust denial" and moved to the verboten file.

Censorship blows, but there's just no margin (here) in these topics.

You're right, but that's why we began talking about cheesey mullets and Jewish food...

This way it lets the troll know the topic is too stupid for any meaningful discussion.

That said I see your point. I actually contemplated changing the name of the thread...

Well I just read the whole thread and got almost to the end (and it was all fun and games) when Adey decided to stick his foot into his mouth with such alacrity it protruded from his anus. Sometimes I think moderation should at times include protecting the community from itself.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-11-2016, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2016 01:48 PM by adey67.)
(19-11-2016 11:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 11:26 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You're right, but that's why we began talking about cheesey mullets and Jewish food...

This way it lets the troll know the topic is too stupid for any meaningful discussion.

That said I see your point. I actually contemplated changing the name of the thread...

Well I just read the whole thread and got almost to the end (and it was all fun and games) when Adey decided to stick his foot into his mouth with such alacrity it protruded from his anus. Sometimes I think moderation should at times include protecting the community from itself.

Yeah sorry about that I guess I kicked the hornets nest Sad there were reasons for my posts and I don't think I was wrong to do so like I said it was kinda personal). Could I have handled it better? Sure I could, but I'm not the fuckwit here someone calling my grandfather a cunt for liberating a concentration camp, did I bait him ? Sure I did but no more than he deserved. Slightly unfair analysis of my intentions I feel.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
19-11-2016, 11:39 AM
Whatever this thread doesn't belong in the politics section. Thread moved.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-11-2016, 01:04 PM
Hitler not so bad?
Jew loving cunts...eat shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
19-11-2016, 01:12 PM
Thank you Moms Heart Hug
19-11-2016, 01:17 PM
(19-11-2016 11:26 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 11:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I worship a Jewish girl (it's gonna be 2 if the one in thread don't shut her pie hole Heart ) and I cannot help but suggest "hitler topics" be classified as "halocaust denial" and moved to the verboten file.

Censorship blows, but there's just no margin (here) in these topics.

You're right, but that's why we began talking about cheesey mullets and Jewish food...

This should now be standard procedure when a troll goes off the rails.

Just ignore them and go straight to mullets, cheese, or jewish food.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
19-11-2016, 01:19 PM
(19-11-2016 01:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 11:26 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You're right, but that's why we began talking about cheesey mullets and Jewish food...

I am now far better informed and will comment respectively.
19-11-2016, 01:21 PM

You will find cheese threads years back.... it's an old tradition revived.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-11-2016, 01:24 PM

Exactly until the troll gets completely unhinged and totally shits the carpet -- which, effective ignoring will sometimes render.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

19-11-2016, 01:28 PM
(19-11-2016 01:04 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  Jew loving cunts...eat shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys love me!?

I love you all too! You guys are great. HeartHeartHeart