Hitler not so bad?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Hitler not so bad?
(19-11-2016 03:56 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Definitely craving some Too Jay's right now.

https://www.toojays.com/menu/all-other-menus/

I don't think I could survive without at least an occasional pastrami sandwich. Drooling
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
19-11-2016, 04:31 PM
(19-11-2016 04:28 PM)pablo Wrote:  

I don't think I could survive without at least an occasional pastrami sandwich. Drooling

There's a Jewish deli here that makes an awesome pastrami sandwich.

I have to go every so often for my fix.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-11-2016, 04:51 PM
(19-11-2016 01:28 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 01:04 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  Jew loving cunts...eat shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys love me!?

I love you all too! You guys are great. HeartHeartHeart

Who loves ya baby?
[Image: f65b81fa8f7cccbcd19d530a6892c819.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
19-11-2016, 05:04 PM
(19-11-2016 04:28 PM)pablo Wrote:  

mmmmmmm.......

Pastrami...

Thumbsup

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
20-11-2016, 01:13 PM
(19-11-2016 01:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 11:26 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You're right, but that's why we began talking about cheesey mullets and Jewish food...

This way it lets the troll know the topic is too stupid for any meaningful discussion.

That said I see your point. I actually contemplated changing the name of the thread...

This should now be standard procedure when a troll goes off the rails.

Just ignore them and go straight to mullets, cheese, or jewish food.

Back when I helped moderate ThinkingAloudForum.org, that is exactly what we'd do when DavidMabus would post one of his Depeche Mode/end-times shit-threads. Whoever was up at that hour would post, "This thread is now about bewbs", and you'd get a few pages of some really nice-looking bikini-clad gals.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
20-11-2016, 02:37 PM
(20-11-2016 01:13 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 01:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  This should now be standard procedure when a troll goes off the rails.

Just ignore them and go straight to mullets, cheese, or jewish food.

Back when I helped moderate ThinkingAloudForum.org, that is exactly what we'd do when DavidMabus would post one of his Depeche Mode/end-times shit-threads. Whoever was up at that hour would post, "This thread is now about bewbs", and you'd get a few pages of some really nice-looking bikini-clad gals.

A picture of Joe Dirt, a cheese wheel, or a nice Reuben sandwich should do the trick. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
20-11-2016, 05:40 PM
As much as I enjoy the food thread, I think that this should be the standard response to White Supremacists:

[Image: 40D5eGt_zpsbgswekhs.jpg]

(Thanks to Fatbaldhobbit for discovering that perfection.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
20-11-2016, 05:46 PM
That sure looks like Sid the Sloth from Ice Age.....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
20-11-2016, 10:18 PM
(20-11-2016 02:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 01:13 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Back when I helped moderate ThinkingAloudForum.org, that is exactly what we'd do when DavidMabus would post one of his Depeche Mode/end-times shit-threads. Whoever was up at that hour would post, "This thread is now about bewbs", and you'd get a few pages of some really nice-looking bikini-clad gals.

A picture of Joe Dirt, a cheese wheel, or a nice Reuben sandwich should do the trick. Thumbsup

Fucking David Mabus! Laugh out load He also posted as Stephen Baldwin (at least). I remember him posting on Pharyngula years ago, and PZ Myers going to the police with REAMS of print outs of his emails. The "Goats on Fire" stuff was the best! He has recently posted on the internet in defiance of the court order that he not do that, at another site I occasionally visit. I think the moderators there reported that, because he hasn't posted there in awhile. I hope he's getting the help he needs. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
21-11-2016, 04:13 AM
(20-11-2016 10:18 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 02:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  A picture of Joe Dirt, a cheese wheel, or a nice Reuben sandwich should do the trick. Thumbsup

Fucking David Mabus! Laugh out load He also posted as Stephen Baldwin (at least). I remember him posting on Pharyngula years ago, and PZ Myers going to the police with REAMS of print outs of his emails. The "Goats on Fire" stuff was the best! He has recently posted on the internet in defiance of the court order that he not do that, at another site I occasionally visit. I think the moderators there reported that, because he hasn't posted there in awhile. I hope he's getting the help he needs. Yes

Yeah, ole Mabe was a piece of work ... a one-track mind that nevertheless skipped.

[Image: 2q1ggpi_th.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post